Shooting Motor Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyage

Jun 9, 2005
IF have a Full Auto Machine Gun, I'll shoot those stupid Malaysia motor bike that RAM loudly through the street during the night!

SO DAME inconsiderate! :angry:

Voyage said:
IF have a Full Auto Machine Gun, I'll shoot those stupid Malaysia motor bike that RAM loudly through the street during the night!

SO DAME inconsiderate! :angry:

shoot le send to who? TP ar? ;)

How can you ever think of that ....

Just ram a steel rod into the wheels of the motor lar .... ;p

so what is the point of doing all these?

call them stupid?...or rather pity them or you jealous of them or most likely you look down on these peoples?

rem a steel rod into the front wheel? because you are one such idiot who acts on impulse? or is it, you are just that man who simply don't care about someone life?

get a life...or think positive.

you think they want to come here for the heavy jam, smelly smokes and wake up early to pass thru the checkpoint? why they do that?

majority are them rush early and go home so late...because they are here to drive that bus for your daily transport.

saying they are inconsiderate...so you are one good man that fire "machine gun" or "throw steel rod" at them? they disturb your peace and you want their lives? :thumbsd:

Enough said!

They r the idiots for modifying the bike to make it RAM louder, Where else most bike in SG don't have this problematic burgers.

Think about the sick Old people, babies, and us who has to wake up early to work and be disturd during midnight by this Stupid bikers. :sticktong

All I have to say is that you be a little tolerant. I think you may be staying in Woodlands. I am staying there too. They (the Malaysians) are only here trying to make a living, and bringing back the dough for their families. If you really cannot take the noise, move to somewhere more comfortable. Maybe to Sentosa Cove. There it'll be all peace and quiet.

Or why not try Perth? City sleeps by 9, and during winter, much earlier. Get a life, instead of complaining soooooooooooo much.

Enough said....

Status
Not open for further replies.