Shooting Indoor with no-flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpa

Nov 6, 2006
Hi Guys,

I need advice on shooting indoors without flash. I am a newbie with a dslr and I shoot alot of indoor photos with low light conditions. I find that by lowering the shutter speed the subject gets blur, it's cause not only by my hands. If i do get it right it would be the subject, normally a person. The subject would move too fast, making the photos blur......

The various techniques I use, lowering shutter speed. Turning up ISO, light compensation +/-, turning the aperture to f1.8 and using 50mm f1.8. Without flash what other methods can I use to make the photos look nice in very low light conditions.

Hi Guys,

I need advice on shooting indoors without flash. I am a newbie with a dslr and I shoot alot of indoor photos with low light conditions. I find that by lowering the shutter speed the subject gets blur, it's cause not only by my hands. If i do get it right it would be the subject, normally a person. The subject would move too fast, making the photos blur......

The various techniques I use, lowering shutter speed. Turning up ISO, light compensation +/-, turning the aperture to f1.8 and using 50mm f1.8. Without flash what other methods can I use to make the photos look nice in very low light conditions.
Tripod.

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.