SH SCV prices increased!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. it is clear ? i am thinking of that.. next year Euro Cup 2008 leh. :eek: however i dun feel good sitting at home watching soccer, will prefer like what we did at world cup.. scream and shout inside Mac Donalds.. great crowd to cheer with.
Not as clear as the fix antenna la bro,but can make it la...

it's precisely they are in a monoplistic situation which allows them to raise prices before considering all other possible avenues of increasing their revenues. why don;t SH try raising maxonline and mobile charges...see what happens. then again, in s'pore there's no anti-trust law, so green, orange and red might just do it together. just like our petrol.

Luckily me no subscribe to their mobile (which I don't need) and modem (as I kenna tie down). If not give them so much $ and still want to increase the price. Those boss on top wants more and also, they saw us having the GST offset, they want to makan our $ liao. Once my contracts over, I will seriously consider liao. Spend so much and hardly can watch the programs, what is the point? :dunno: :think:

One thing is that if they includes dual sound on all chinese movie, I might consider to continue, more worth the value. ;p

Just get from youtube :)

SH feeding us low resolution pictures & still wanna increase prices. My DVD has better pictures & sound. USA has HDTV for sports programs.

What happen to HDTV? Now only good for watching animals shows.

cant believe my sORe-EyEz, like we're a nation of carrots. :complain:

1 2 earn more? jus chop carrot head. & we cant do much abt it! :mad2:

Well, the TV news will always find someone who agrees with the price hike.:thumbsd:

And there will be some people who will say..

" Don't like it?!
Don't subscribe, dun drink, dun use, dun patronise.......nobody forcing you."

:thumbsup: :sweatsm: :thumbsup:

Not everything increases price, this one dun. Still 20 cents! :thumbsup:

horse.jpg

but didnt u notice is only a min or probably less than a min ride as compare to many yrs ago?
lol

everything/ everywhere increase... what to do... haizz... thinking shall I go back to original life of not having starhub cable. :(

Sigh, price of everything going up and up. Only salary remain the same. Pretty soon we will price ourselves out of even the most basic necessities because there won't be a 'basic' plan anymore.

wait till free-to-air channels go full HD. then d price increase will sky-rocket! y? surround sound + sharper pics!

den on hindsight u will understand d push & publicity to promote HD ready/capable TVs sets. like dig our own graves! :hung:

wait till free-to-air channels go full HD. then d price increase will sky-rocket! y? surround sound + sharper pics!

den on hindsight u will understand d push & publicity to promote HD ready/capable TVs sets. like dig our own graves! :hung:

I dun think I want to watch local tv shows even if it is HD :bsmilie: Or those repeat telecast of movies. Maybe next time all the old movies will be digged out and re-show in HD mode. :bsmilie:

Just dropped sports channel. :sweatsm: I'm praying they don't increase 'family plus'.

wow.. more and more people are cancelling it.

i think SH is going to lose even more money thru this stupid decision.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.