SGD $1000/- cash reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
bry'an said:
If D.A photo wans to beat mr yan, just pm me also can...
your quotation would be
1) face = $200
2) stomach = $100
3) head = $200
4) special request = neg.
*GST not inclusive.

wah ! what a bargain! the last time i got it at almost twice the price! Upz for good value for money service!

:thumbsup:

yanyewkay said:
anyone knows if TCW is open tomorrow? need to buy cheap greys UV filter for my lens.

d.a.photo said:
It may be that this "YANYEWKAY" himself is the owner of TCW, or perhaps he works for TCW. Or maybe "YANYEWKAY" is under paid service by TCW to "praise" TCW in Clubsnap.

dont you wish you are really the owner of TCW or at least works for TCW..then you dont need to buy camera equipment or accessories anymore :bsmilie:

Wai said:
dont you wish you are really the owner of TCW or at least works for TCW..then you dont need to buy camera equipment or accessories anymore :bsmilie:
I sure do... but unforunately I'm only a small office boy..:cry:

Happy Good Friday to everyone.

jodie_tan said:
My two cents worth here:
I've experienced slander and worse, sexual harrassment from both t.k.ps, schoolmates and immature purlies on my photoclub,school and here on CS as well, via p.m. However, I prefer to let live and let the past go, though said is easier than be done. Here's what happened.Someone whom wants my attention and failed to do so tried so by doing all the detestable things he could do. Instead, he got a serious telling off from me. And one detestable act was to try peep under my shorts. How serious could it be? Morever, there were eyewitnesses. But I chose to forgo the incident. However, this fellon messaged me and asked if he could sleep with me.My friend was there to witness the typed message. To this extent, I could either 1) Press charges against him 2) Ignore him totally. In this case, I chose option two and think that this person is just very "siao".

d.a.photo: I believe that such cases need not be settled in court. To me, it seems like a simple misunderstanding between concepts of ideas netween the two parties involved. The term 'slander' refers to the verbal exchange of words hurtful to the other party without reasons to justify it (Pls correct me if I'm wrong) Morever if you've reasonated that it was sent via pm, you hold your rights to launch a complaint to the moderators here. Leave it to the mods/admins to handle while you seat back and relax.

I would kindly suggest you to do a "Out of court settlement". That saves lots of hassels and cash. I think that this thread is getting out of hand and you should do something about it. Being a lawyer, I'm certain that you understand basic legal proceedings and how to go about settling it. By openingly asking CS-ers for someone's address won't get you any further. If you're still edged on taking the mentioned party to court, draft a b/w proof and evidence of slander to the admins/mods and take it step by step. Your abrupt anger towards Yan...... shocks everyone reading this this thread. As from my perspective, you're either a Fresh Law grad or someone with a fiery temper unable to calm down. I apologise here should my typing angers you as I do not know you personally as a friend.

It is up to you if you really wish to carry out your case against Yan......(name too long to remember) but I do hope that you really would think twice. Don't throw your hard earned money away, go to AP/CP and purchase a camera instead and enjoy shooting.

Fully agree to wat u have written. If people going to sue somebody over such small issue.. Imagine who will use this forum. :dunno: Let it go and move on.

This is a forum where we share info, experience and our knowledge. :thumbsup:

We need not have to have the same view on any particular issue that rise here. Moreover, when we post a discussion, we must prepare for both positive and negative feedback.

Since the disappearance of the main lead. This drama is losing it's appeal. Someone PM me if there's any new updates...

Hmm... Mebbe the mods de-registered him? mebbe he tired up pursuading high court to take the case?... or mebbe, he's just too frustrated reading this thread and decided to pour a cup of coffee down his CPU?... kakakakaka

may be the lawyer is searching WTS forum to see if someone offer cheaper rate to strike mr yanXX ? or may be is preparing WTB thread for the such offer ... :dunno:

this thread is even more bo liao than the "hehe" thread :bsmilie:

lavenderlilz said:
this thread is even more bo liao than the "hehe" thread :bsmilie:
But you're replying in it. :blah:

yanyewkay said:
Since the disappearance of the main lead. This drama is losing it's appeal. Someone PM me if there's any new updates...

omg! i just rx a mail from DA photo!!! legal letter! help help *pun intended* :bsmilie:

The thread is rolling to a slow stop.. :D goodnitez guys
I'm tired.. unproductive shoot today.. only ONE miserable unidentified moth can barely make it. The rest.. aiz.. :cry:

lavenderlilz said:
cos i was feeling bo liao mah and r u not too? lol :sticktong

dun mind me curious... did you post on the "hehe" thread also :think:

yanyewkay said:
The thread is rolling to a slow stop.. :D goodnitez guys
I'm tired.. unproductive shoot today.. only ONE miserable unidentified moth can barely make it. The rest.. aiz.. :cry:

u now cs idol, why shoot moth... shoot yourself better ;p :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

CYRN said:
dun mind me curious... did you post on the "hehe" thread also :think:

lol! I can't remember as it was so long ago. :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.