SGD $1000/- cash reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wai said:
u better pray he is not the thread starter :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
My boss is good man :thumbsup: his english is :thumbsup: and I'm quite sure he isn't a lawyer.

My boss is the best. We should have a World's Best Boss award for him.

ST_sg said:
zzZZZzzz... coffee break.. 2 in 1 + 1/2 tea spoon sugar. :p
hehehe... go get the Nescafe Gold,
plus one teaspoon of cadbury chocolate, one teaspoon of sugar and lots of fresh milk :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I prefer traditional type...with the traditional cup.
Now hard to find. :(

therat said:
I prefer traditional type...with the traditional cup.
Now hard to find. :(

in S'pore the 'traditional type' in the 'traditional cup' ... would be the kopi served from the coffee shops in the condensed milk can? .. with the rafia string tied to it? ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just had my kopi si! but still sleepy.*yawn*

Anyway, Happy Good Friday to everyone! :)

I also want to go shooting tomorrow.. but aiz.. cannot.. :cry: hope no need to come back to office to work :cry::cry:

yanyewkay said:
I also want to go shooting tomorrow.. but aiz.. cannot.. :cry: hope no need to come back to office to work :cry::cry:

Oh my good!
still want to come back to work tomorrow...

poor u.. ;p

yanyewkay said:
My boss is good man :thumbsup: his english is :thumbsup: and I'm quite sure he isn't a lawyer.

My boss is the best. We should have a World's Best Boss award for him.

too late to curry favour.... lol.... waste his bandwidth to post ...lol.... :bsmilie:

Enjoy ur weekend everyone!!! :)
Happy Easter!!!!

Wow, almost 20 page liao, so many people waiting for one person. :bsmilie:

I think he a record holder liao. what kind of award can we present to him? :think:

catchlights said:
Wow, almost 20 page liao, so many people waiting for one person. :bsmilie:

I think he a record holder liao. what kind of award can we present to him? :think:
"fastest member to generate highest publicity and popularity award"

d.a.photo

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 08:25 AM

ehh .. guess its a long wait till he comes back to reply? ... haha .. or maybe he kenna scared off by yyk :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

anyways ... +1 to spill to pg 20 too =P

u never know... could be an old CSer registering a new acc to crack a joke... keep our day full of fun & laughter.... :bsmilie: thx to the person if this is true

the worst is.... he could be one of those who replied :devil:

anyway, im just speculating :bsmilie: pls dun sue me... i no money to compensate :bsmilie: poor student :bsmilie:

lolz ... i think this thread is dieing .. haha ... starting to lose momentum ... quick quick .. 2 more people +1 then spill to pg 20 liao ..(right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.