SGD $1000/- cash reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
scud said:
glennyong, ppl may feel offended with yr avatar....
kekekekekek.......
i find it cool eh, very few animated gif can fit into like 10KB. :D

Nobody working? :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
no la.. its actualli a review on the last thread on the so called " WHAT IF A CSER is being beaten up ? " haha.. the avatar is juz to remind pple of what is it to be like being beaten up. more of a visual idea.. i found it on the net though.. i was floating around in my friend's forum.. lol..

i am a peaceful guy if u have seen me. i dun talk much in real life too... :bsmilie:

the protagonist in your avatar is a very interesting subject ... :bsmilie: i just love your avatar

btw your 1st post in this thread got some sensitive remark leh, be careful with the word C***T ;) though we all know what you mean, no need to put it across like that lah

Drudkh said:
hello... its 3pm.. teabreak!!!! :sticktong
Wrong thread la, this post should go into ST6, not here.

lol....no wonder this thead now moved to kopitiam.

btw, glennyong, NEVER link the word "cheat" to any business or company...they will not hesitate to take legal action to protect their name and reputation

IMO, nothing wrong for a biz to make $$, u can only blame yourself for not doing your homework

Wai also eating snake, 3pm common time for t-break? I normally go at 4 then come back 5 ( :p ) then idle 1 hour, go home liao :bsmilie:

I hope the Moderators don't remove this thread; I had a bad encounter when one of my favourite threads was remove. But I think that was due to political reasons. :confused:

Anyway, if we let this run on, we will witness a lot of new members coming in from all over the world to see what's going on. This issue will be more famous than the Joo Chiat neighbours' quarrels! :bsmilie:

But honestly, I don't think this issue can get much further than airing out in the forum.

acidbyte said:
Oiiiiii..hahahahaha..everything u also associate with ST6.hahahaha :bsmilie:
Ah then? Associate with what? :dunno:

yanyewkay said:
I'm working ok... who say I'm not
:nono: working how can be surfing forums :nono:

Wah! Very the interesting one man! Let's all learn from this. PEACE to the world.

eikin said:
the protagonist in your avatar is a very interesting subject ... :bsmilie: i just love your avatar

btw your 1st post in this thread got some sensitive remark leh, be careful with the word C***T ;) though we all know what you mean, no need to put it across like that lah

nt exactly a cheat la.. but to be in my shoes.. the price difference of 1k is simply too much. if it was u. i think u will be standing up and slamming the tables, and throwing chairs at them liaoz...

any way... they said they charged foriegners and locals the same.. but i realli dunno hw true is this. but anyway.. i always get my stuffs from either CP or TCW. its tat simple.. if both cannot meet my pricing. den CS is the place i will go to.. lol.... hahahaa... anyway... a more rationalised solution have to be summed up for D.A photo and YanYewKay.

I dun wish to see the Fellowship breaking up. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.