SEX LIES & CHICKEN RICE Exhibition by jing from 7th-23rd July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, nice exhibition, Jing! My favourite (and my wife's) is the bikini babe on the table with the kopi boy beer-jaculating nearby... :bsmilie:

Well done!

mattlock said:
Thank you clubsnappers for coming!!!! Very very happy...thank you thank you really.=)
hope you enjoyed it!

nice meeting u Jing :)

i love e trishaw men and construction workers pix :thumbsup:

great collection

I'm doing another shot tomorrow in the same vein, and I need two people to help me...very easy shoot, anyone keen?please sms me at 91377827

yo, 2night i go support you!

philliptan said:
Yep, nice exhibition, Jing! My favourite (and my wife's) is the bikini babe on the table with the kopi boy beer-jaculating nearby... :bsmilie:

Well done!

ya true, saw it on the papers looks......:bsmilie:

Just dropped by to see the exhibition at 5pm today before Loof opened.

Congratulations! Really refreshing body of works..... my 2 favorites were the group photo of the trishaw riders..... which imho I felt was truly priceless .....their pose was one thing (they seemed to enjoy posing, especially the 2 guys in front laying it out on the floor), but how you managed to elict their varied range of expressions is masterful...... my other favorite was 'self-service' which I felt had a touch of cheeky spontaniety that brought its delightful capture up a couple of notches from a 'great idea' to a truly well executed piece of work from so many perspectives

My only grouse was that there were a couple of repetitive works (trishaw riders and construction crew..... and the Merlion pics) ..... and i really wished that the body of work on display was more...... just cant get enough of good work and original ideas when stuff like yours come along.

Hearty congratulations once again!

p/s I really hope u dont mind me saying this..... the mounts were warping and did not do justice to the very good works and nice print output....Canon should've gone the extra mile and framed up your works more professionally

hey thanks for the comments. yup would be nice to have had it mounted better, but I'll take what I can get for the time being. Hope you left a comment in the comment book!

there's more work on my website so check it out. I actually really like the Merlion series because the expressions and aura the tourists gave out was quite incredible.

Hi Jing,

Was down at the Loof yesterday to see your work. Very interesting, refreshing and inspiring.
My Sincere Congratulations to you! All the best. :thumbsup:

Regards
Francis247
aka Francis Goh

Same here.

Favourite pics.

Was great to Meet you Jing !

And thanks for the Chicken Rice !!!

philliptan said:

Well done!

Will make a trip down soon. Actually it didn't ring a bell for me, until I saw that picture in the papers, the one that was scanned.

Now, that is called signature work alright! ;)

jing will be present tonight at 10pm should anyone want to meet up and talk shop. Look for me!

My favourite is the one with the soy milk.

It was a great openning last Friday. Too bad did not have a chance to say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.