SEX LIES & CHICKEN RICE Exhibition by jing from 7th-23rd July

Status
Not open for further replies.
compro_1975 said:
hey jing, dun for get to ans my question: btw any age limit (minimum) for entrance to the exhibition? need to wear what??? normal polo and jeans allowed??? ps: can not throw fellow cser's face

eh sorry i damn blur
even babies can go ok
but must check ID to make sure they're 18 if they want to drink alcohol

seriously tho, anyone can go but try to dress smartly otherwise you won't impress any of the hot chicks who hang out there.
;)

yes support your local CSer! if you have ever wanted to piss on me, now is the chance! Grab a dagger and stab me while I'm serving chicken rice

mattlock said:
yes support your local CSer! if you have ever wanted to piss on me, now is the chance! Grab a dagger and stab me while I'm serving chicken rice

woohoo!! im gonna be there ;p

Saw a news article on this on today's Straits Times Life Section. :thumbsup:

mattlock said:
MY NAME IS NOT MATTHEW QUEK JING CHENG damn IT

so the reporter was talking through his underwear?

anyway so surprised to find the blurb on Julia Nah too. We worked in the same group previously, didn't know she was so into chairs ;p

So what is your real name then??? How could they have made such a big error like that?HAHAHA

mattlock said:
MY NAME IS NOT MATTHEW QUEK JING CHENG damn IT

:sweat: ask them to change? Think they will make a public apology (a small section) when they make some typo errors etc. :)

Exhibition Starts TODAY~ Yay!!! :D

ortega said:
I will try to make it

must support fellow CSer

yo bro, what time you're going?

I'll try to make it. I've always like mattlock's images. very good concept :thumbsup:

Will be there over the weekends...

congrats bro..
I was at the bt. timah kopitiam to ta-pao when you shot the model on the table

And i was like :eek: & :bigeyes: !!!

Great exhibition. Well done.

I would have said hello but you were busy serviing chicken rice. :)

very lovely, Jing. even the chicken rice "ah soh" looks stunning :D and your picture did the job, one more new member for ClubSnap!

ps: thanx for remembering my avatar.

Thank you clubsnappers for coming!!!! Very very happy...thank you thank you really.=)
hope you enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.