Seriously, Who will make you cheat?

Life as a rich, famous or well know person could be quite lonely and very restricted. They cannot walk around any shopping centres without being noticed. Or go to cinema or have some fun in a pub or whatever la. For that matter, they may not have many friends or buddy to bond with.

That is why they need to fulfill some missing emotional needs.

If we want to, we can walk in to H81 and do it. Jack got to do it in his car or in his office or whatever. And cannot even go out makan with his GF. Here in SG, his face is in the adverts on TV and on taxis, no one in SG can miss his face.

Alot of ordinary people i spoke to, do cheat on their spouses atleast once in their lives. Me, not yet, so hope i do not fall into those ordinary category.:bsmilie:

the thing is, i don't think in the case of jack neo he was caring about emotional gratification.

seems like he wasted no time in attempting to bed the girl in his car of all places. that really isn't something very romantic nor will it be a good place to experience emotional closeness. :bsmilie:

actually, i have to disagree, i think most affairs can only start off physical, because men will be men. i don't know though, i've never had one before, never plan on having one, but if you look at every single celebrity case, there is not a single one that escapes the grip of having a physical part of the relationship - if emotionality was indeed a preliminary factor then you would have thought that at least a few would be just happy chit chatting without any physicality. ;)

Okay, there are exceptions to the rich and famous. In the case of Tiger Woods and Jack Neo, maybe they are just DOM :embrass:

But I still find that there are a lot more celebrities (who obviously don't get reported for their faithfulness) who have a happy satisfying life with their other half. Andy Lau and Jackie Chan are some of these cases who came to light only after err... paparazzi found things to dig up. Otherwise, you don't really hear or talk about them.

So there still must be something lacking in Jack Neo's life, IMO.

Last edited:
But I still find that there are a lot more celebrities (who obviously don't get reported for their faithfulness) who have a happy satisfying life with their other half. Andy Lau and Jackie Chan are some of these cases who came to light only after err... paparazzi found things to dig up. Otherwise, you don't really hear or talk about them.

So there still must be something lacking in Jack Neo's life, IMO.

i guess so...

jackie chan isn't the cleanest i think, but i think andy lau has been relatively well-imaged. don't know if it's true, but he has given a pretty good impression a number of times.. there was once relatively recently when he leapt off the stage to save a fan from getting beaten up by security.

i guess so...

jackie chan isn't the cleanest i think, but i think andy lau has been relatively well-imaged. don't know if it's true, but he has given a pretty good impression a number of times.. there was once relatively recently when he leapt off the stage to save a fan from getting beaten up by security.

I actually don't like Jackie Chan (and not a big fan of Andy either) but I think the fact that no one has dug up any dirt on them being unfaithful to their other halves (married or not) merits them for this issue on faithfulness, especially in our world where even a prudent country like Singapore, the divorce rate is 10% (and infidelity rate much much higher).

cheating come in many forms, for some guys is a one-off affair but those who get deeper into an affair, normally get into potential trouble in the future.

I actually don't like Jackie Chan (and not a big fan of Andy either) but I think the fact that no one has dug up any dirt on them being unfaithful to their other halves (married or not) merits them for this issue on faithfulness, especially in our world where even a prudent country like Singapore, the divorce rate is 10% (and infidelity rate much much higher).

i think andy lau is alright. seems clean, and i think being honest here, he *is* good looking so he could probably his way if he really wanted, either he's great at covering up or he really is that clean.

jackie chan has had an affair, i remember, i did a google:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0WDP/is_1999_Nov_15/ai_57601974/

do you mean someone else?? i always thought chen long was not famed for his fidelity.

i think andy lau is alright. seems clean, and i think being honest here, he *is* good looking so he could probably his way if he really wanted, either he's great at covering up or he really is that clean.

do you mean someone else?? i always thought chen long was not famed for his fidelity.

Oh dear. I didn't know :cry:
Need to go find new faithful man-hero. :bheart:

Hmmm.. in answer to the TS's question....

the only one what will make one cheat is ME... Personal choice really... It's like asking what will make me switch camera system too... (temptations might be high sometimes... BUT... ah well .. as long as you have your roles... u should be satisfied with whatever you're shooting with....)

:bsmilie:

Type A - Bill Clinton, who was offered it in the form of an intern who came to him, offer in a silver platter. Just like a fish offered to a cat - a temptation too good to resist. So, he tasted it and he felt shiok. And he wanted more. "Served like a King"

Type B - Tiger Woods, after his 18th hole, goes on the prowl, in bars, clubs and so forth, seeking and hunting for the fresh, juicy meat. Domestic chicken just tasted too bland for him. "Tiger on the Prowl"

Type C - Jacko, who is in a position to decide if the gal is good for the camera. But before the cam can start rolling, he wanna to test it out first hand, and have an in-depth knowledge of the artiste. "Entrance test first before cam rolls"

Kate-Beckinsale-19.JPG

Type A - Bill Clinton, who was offered it in the form of an intern who came to him, offer in a silver platter. Just like a fish offered to a cat - a temptation too good to resist. So, he tasted it and he felt shiok. And he wanted more. "Served like a King"

Type B - Tiger Woods, after his 18th hole, goes on the prowl, in bars, clubs and so forth, seeking and hunting for the fresh, juicy meat. Domestic chicken just tasted too bland for him. "Tiger on the Prowl"

Type C - Jacko, who is in a position to decide if the gal is good for the camera. But before the cam can start rolling, he wanna to test it out first hand, and have an in-depth knowledge of the artiste. "Entrance test first before cam rolls"

all 3 men has a common ground - MONEY and POWER.

in hong kong, "dirty laundry" means good foundation in their entertainment circles...

LOL! People cheat because they can ......

I have many frds (both males and females) who have extra marital liaisons. I will not say whether I support it or not. They have not been caught and continue to have a "normal" family life. In some cases, I believe both spouses know what is happening and they go about their escapades without confronting each other.

It all depends on what they value ..... after all, life is indeed short.

Temptations are always abound ..... the question most would have to face is, would you deny or give in .....

Strong wind that shakes the papaya tree. :bsmilie:

well. just get urself some papaya sap and u will be allegic to papaya soon enough!

*or was it mango?*