Seriously, Who will make you cheat?

it is human nature, everyday eat the same chicken rice for 10 years, sure feel very sian one day.

:sweat:

if you think you're eating chicken rice everyday, then it does not matter what you eat, it'll always be chicken rice.

everyday with my partner is different, different combinations, new flavours, old tastes, i may eat chicken rice everyday, but i don't mind, because in my mind, each time is different.

is your spouse sitting next to you? muaaaahhhh.

no lah... she's on the couch watching tv. (hmmm... so what am i doing here with you guys?) :sweatsm:

will ur spouse always have all the answers?

as a matter of fact, she does. all depends what questions you ask yourself.

Don't have the answers, make them then. How many times are our answers the truth anyway?

ooh... that's a big no-no in a relationship. trust is paramount and it has to be manifested in both our words and actions. i feel that without turst, love will die.

We read, and heard about who's cheated on his / her spouse. I don't think anyone would get married to get divorce or plan to cheat on partner. Things just happened, or one thing led to another ... as we always heard.

For those who are married, what is the missing 'quality' or whatever in your partner that would make you fall like papaya?

1. First of all, there is NO such thing as missing 'quality'.
There are tonnes of women whose 'quality' will be better than your wife.
But it boils down to personal conviction, moral and discipline.

2. And now for the important part..
For us, conviction & morals sometimes take a backseat, when we find ourselves in some 'situations'

3. Which brings us to the most important part, Discipline.
Basically DO NOT place yourself in those situations!
If we wait till then & we start asking ourselves shd we continue, then its mostly too late...(blood already left the brain)

Unless u super handsome, and gals literally throw themselves at u on the street...
For the rest of us guys, it usually starts innocently enough when you meet someone attractive..( which can be everyday?lol )

Its just a dinnar.. (we all have to eat)
Its just a movie.. ( Oh, other frds have already seen it)
Its just a Co. trip ( No choice Co. arranged)
Its just a .....

The 'TRICK' here is DONT EVEN START ANYTHING... ok lah, maybe a meal or 2 is fine..
Don't even let that voice( which we know comes frm where..) tell you " Its nothing, don't be a prude.."

In this way, you'll not likely find yourself in these 'situations'..:)
Above is what I share with frds who go China to work...lol

>Things just happened, or one thing led to another ...
You already know the cause, Things DON'T just happen.
We ALLOW it to happen..

Last edited:
1. First of all, there is NO such thing as missing 'quality'.
There are tonnes of women whose 'quality' will be better than your wife.
But it boils down to personal conviction, moral and discipline.

We ALLOW it to happen..
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

as a matter of fact, she does. all depends what questions you ask yourself.

not gonna touch on ur other answers..
but on this one,.. aint u got an answer for yourself?

... i feel that without turst, love will die.

Typo aside, these are simple words said simply and are 100% true. If you opt to eat duck rice one day, you will be found out and the trust will be gone. Reviving love or something out of that will be hell-hard to the nth degree (regardless of how much you say you love your chicken rice). A relationship undoubtedly needs more than trust alone but without trust there is no reltionship.

Guard the trust as if it were the most sacred thing in the universe. Because it is.

Err, trust me on this :)

Ben

I support u :thumbsup:

I support polygamy!!!!

french-aids-posters-709231.jpg

i support all of you, just don't come and poke me with any needle in future. :thumbsup:

i support all of you, just don't come and poke me with any needle in future. :thumbsup:

polygamy doesn't mean u sleep around :nono:

its the teapot/teacups theory.

to hv a cup to a pot is not logical.

We ALLOW it to happen..

I agree with you... although some things can't be avoided (company dinner, helping out as a friend), things that are out of the ordinary (that you would do more than for a normal friend) is out...

Everyone is different... if a couple is already married, they should have already know how to accept their quirks and less flattering qualities and what not... and especially if they already have kids, think of how that's going to affect them. Don't be such a selfish and irresponsible DAD.

You may not know it, but kids are prone to be affected by events like these, and that's going to effect the way they grow up, the way they make decisions, the way they set up a family in the future.

there's no such word as turst.. did you meant to say thrust?.......

is paramount and it has to be manifested in both our words and actions. i feel that without turst, love will die.

is there a 'perfect' partner?

i m sure for most guys, it's his small head :dunno:

i m sure for most guys, it's his small head :dunno:

For most guys, his small head will want to cheat every single day, only bigger head keeping it in check...:)

polygamy doesn't mean u sleep around :nono:

its the teapot/teacups theory.

to hv a cup to a pot is not logical.

are you sure, have you tried pouring one teapot into 3 cups at the same time before. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Most affairs starts off on an emotional basis, seldom straight to sex. Even if starts off with sex, there's normally a strong emotional need from one or both parties for affairs to start up.

The need is normally something which used to be provided by the spouse but due to all the needs of daily chores (kids, money issues, etc) may have faded and then someone appears who can emotionally satisfy.. BOOMZ.

Btw, in the movie 500 Days Of Summer, this guy struck me as :heart:

Paul met Robin in the 7th grade and they just “clicked”. He then goes on to describe the girl of his dreams. “I think technically the ‘girl of my dreams’ would probably have like a really bodacious rack. You know a, maybe a different hair. She’d probably be a little more into sports, but um. Truthfully, Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She’s real.”

The need is normally something which used to be provided by the spouse but due to all the needs of daily chores (kids, money issues, etc) may have faded and then someone appears who can emotionally satisfy.. BOOMZ.

the thing is, i don't think in the case of jack neo he was caring about emotional gratification.

seems like he wasted no time in attempting to bed the girl in his car of all places. that really isn't something very romantic nor will it be a good place to experience emotional closeness. :bsmilie:

actually, i have to disagree, i think most affairs can only start off physical, because men will be men. i don't know though, i've never had one before, never plan on having one, but if you look at every single celebrity case, there is not a single one that escapes the grip of having a physical part of the relationship - if emotionality was indeed a preliminary factor then you would have thought that at least a few would be just happy chit chatting without any physicality. ;)

are you sure, have you tried pouring one teapot into 3 cups at the same time before. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

A teapot can serve 3 cups. Do you take tea from different teapots into a cup and have rojak tea?

Now, except for Muslims, we are all suppose to practice monogamy.

In the old days, Kings and Loyalities could have concubines, Harlems etc.

In recent times, we remember Bill Clinton having some "inappropriate relationship" with his staff. And Tiger Woods and so forth.

Those who are rich, famous and powerful would wanna to extend it all the way below their belts too. It seems to be a "natural" thing for them to do.

Chinese verb quoted,peow zhi woo zhen ching,se zhi woo zhen xin,should have anticipate such an episode.:bsmilie: