Serangoon Shooters ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling very sick rite now, feverish.....

If I recover by 7pm, I will be there.
If not, I shall be at the doctor.

Sorry in advance.
Please keep me posted of next gathering..

Sorry guys..

sorrie guys, i got a sch project meeting to attend.. last min to amend stuff.. so i'll pass on this .. let me know when's the next one. Thanks ~

I am feeling very sick rite now, feverish.....

If I recover by 7pm, I will be there.
If not, I shall be at the doctor.

Sorry in advance.
Please keep me posted of next gathering..

Sorry guys..
Roger that :thumbsup: Drink more water :)

sorrie guys, i got a sch project meeting to attend.. last min to amend stuff.. so i'll pass on this .. let me know when's the next one. Thanks ~

Roger that :thumbsup:

alwayschampion :thumbsup: your are champion man - Thanks for creating the all the excitement. Very eager to meet you all, though just a starter in Photogrpahy........

Looking forward :bigeyes:
Kash

Thank you very much :) , appreciated you kind words. See ya there.

Main list 2 more hours to go ! U nv have 2 drink alone, Carlsberg
look out for a clubsnap table sign

Meeting Location: Macdonald's @ Serangoon Central
Date: 13 Oct 2006 Friday (amended)
Time: 1930 to (time decided by you)

Re-confirmed attendees:-
1) avssprak (Kass) 98697274
2) madmacs (Alvin) 94306283
3) JWT (william) 8128 0500
4) patrick (P)
5) LOTUSfairy 91098780 ^Highlighted sick, attend 'B'. Will come once feeling well.
6) John Yong 9338 2885
7) sclau19 97634098
8) pro_FHM 91254451
9) PhotoSnapper (P)
10) Vincent 92395055
11) Dominic 98248656

I will sms you each one of you again :angel:

* The above name list is based on the latest response that they can meet at sergaoon central macdonalds. For those names which are mention in the earlier post either in page 1 or 2 with express interest in meeting, please re-confirm and provide mobile contact no. again. Thank you.

For those who have laptop, you can bring your photos and share. If not is ok. Just sit around and chit chat :sweatsm:

Thanks...:) will drink more water...:) going home to rest soon..
my face all red with patches....! like a world map!;p

last min work to attend. apology for no show and enjoy guys. keep me posted for the next one...

Wow today's gathering was pretty interesting... though macs was abit squeezy i learnt quite abit today :p hope we can organize more of these.... thx guys

keep the group active, we will be able to organise more events at preferred rates with better turn out, nice knowing all those who turn out tonight :) see you all next wednesday again :) cheers

Glad that the meeting was successfully kick-off this evening with 10 members. Delighted that one of the members was kind enough to share/teach the finer points of CS2 and another member generously offered his apartment for the meeting next Wed. These kind gestures are outstanding. For the group to be successful, we should offer to give what we know more and receive help when needed. Cheers to the formation of Serangoon Shooters on this auspicious day, Friday the 13th !

Hi matrix_76, may i know you are ?

Glad that the meeting was successfully kick-off this evening with 10 members. Delighted that one of the members was kind enough to share/teach the finer points of CS2 and another member generously offered his apartment for the meeting next Wed. These kind gestures are outstanding. For the group to be successful, we should offer to give what we know more and receive help when needed. Cheers to the formation of Serangoon Shooters on this auspicious day, Friday the 13th !

It is a good meeting. It is interesting to meet some people with all walks of life. :sticktong .

keep the group active, we will be able to organise more events at preferred rates with better turn out, nice knowing all those who turn out tonight :) see you all next wednesday again :) cheers

Not able to make it the first time round.. May i know the details of next gathering or is it same place same time?

Tentatively the next meeting will be on wednesday (18 oct) at 1930H. The location will be sent via email, for those interested, please email to JWT your email and contact numbers so that you will be informed of the next meetup.

In the next meetup, a few of our members will be sharing their knowledge of photo editing to help budding photographers in their portfolio. Also, i will be inviting a professional photographer to give us a more detailed understanding of the photoshop cs2. For those interested, please add in your names so that we will be able to update you of the meetup:

1) matrix_76 aka john
2) JWT aka William

Hi alwayschampion:
Thanks for the lead. For sure I will find out more. Much appreciated.
Regards

JWT

keep me updated too man...missed the friday's meetup due to some other appointment...

:D

hi. a bit late for tis reply. ;p

nice meeting all of u.

looking fwd to wed's meeting/workshop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.