Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Then later call me.. I should be @ Funan.
going to BBB again to get ....... hehe.. u know wat i mean..

*FB stressed*
kez_12.gif

Tmr need to come back to school. Sians
kez_13.gif

Errz said:
*kok* not listen to me. they r suppose to have the leather one. *kok kok kok*
Wah PRO kok me 4 times... is it tonight 4am logon and wait for PRO to accept me into his house of photography?

KNIGHT ONG said:
I si back from CCD cleaning .. lucky I cited last month clean once hence no $.... :sweatsm:
Need to cite one meh? They anyhow register my S4's warranty date, expiry is due Jul, later I go there kpkb.

furball said:
*FB stressed*
kez_12.gif

Tmr need to come back to school. Sians
kez_13.gif
Why stressed? Just give the OWL a call and tomorrow he'll accompany you in school. :thumbsup:

espn said:
Need to cite one meh? They anyhow register my S4's warranty date, expiry is due Jul, later I go there kpkb.

you DA KING mah ... anything oso can .. :thumbsup:

espn said:
Why stressed? Just give the OWL a call and tomorrow he'll accompany you in school. :thumbsup:

wonder how the Owl's mission impossible ... :think: look like impossible .. :sweatsm:

KNIGHT ONG said:
you DA KING mah ... anything oso can .. :thumbsup:
Follow me lor... go there put 2 D2X and D2H on the table for CCD cleaning...they won't ask anymore... :sweatsm:

KNIGHT ONG said:
wonder how the Owl's mission impossible ... :think: look like impossible .. :sweatsm:
Confirm Mission Impossible.. somemore he not tom cruise.. very hard to have a happy ending like the movie :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
So the answer is out liao .. :sweat:
I don't need to see the TV serial also can tell the ending :bsmilie:

espn said:
I don't need to see the TV serial also can tell the ending :bsmilie:

I am waiting for some1 to start the storyline mah .. ending I oso knows .. :sticktong

KNIGHT ONG said:
I am waiting for some1 to start the storyline mah .. ending I oso knows .. :sticktong
You go ask the owl lor ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.