Sentosa Thread XLII (42) - KNIGHT ONG 41:1589 "The stick is good to 'fly' aeroplane."

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
You are so PRO!!! :thumbsup:

This one right?

BW_Elegant_Ribbon.jpg

Image (C) GloryWorkz

If so, yes I have.

Hm..not this one. BM got sell but so fooking ex.

acidbyte said:
Eh..u might want to check your power socket. The digital readout runs on AA battery, so that can just change.
Power socket but nothing wrong leh... the LCD got very dull blue light but no numbers lor...

And the fan behind like not running also leh...

Errz said:
Hm..not this one. BM got sell but so fooking ex.
BM's one are specially designed by SanJay, so confirm ex, who ask you to confirm to your couples without confirming first ;p

yklim said:
Power socket but nothing wrong leh... the LCD got very dull blue light but no numbers lor...

And the fan behind like not running also leh...
Call digicabi demand they change the entire dehumidifier & batteries + LCD + cabinet + camera + lenses for you.

Called them already... they going to do a 1 to 1 exchange

yklim said:
Called them already... they going to do a 1 to 1 exchange
Steady lah!!! MTL!!! :thumbsup: MOR-DER tio si MOR-DER, even digicabi also give you face :thumbsup:

espn said:
Steady lah!!! MTL!!! :thumbsup: MOR-DER tio si MOR-DER, even digicabi also give you face :thumbsup:
steady your head... buy not long ago only leh... they dun change i go there bang table...

yklim said:
steady your head... buy not long ago only leh... they dun change i go there bang table...
Go there threaten to change into Bikini infront of them can liao :thumbsup:

acidbyte said:
SPeakerS Corner stand on chair, MOR-DER stand on drybox in bikini in Chinatown!! :thumbsup:
Steady, I sure go chinatown to give my support to MOR-DER :thumbsup:

acidbyte said:
SPeakerS Corner stand on chair, MOR-DER stand on drybox in bikini in Chinatown!! :thumbsup:
hmm, lidat also can... later ganna throw smelly eggs...

yklim said:
hmm, lidat also can... later ganna throw smelly eggs...
You mean throw roses & flowers siboh? :thumbsup:

Errz said:
LOL. no lah. I can use back leather one if bo bian :p
Wah PRO tio si PRO couples gotta listen to him :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.