sensor ccd scratched

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue jazz

Dec 10, 2005
hello,

this pictured was taken when i want to check for dust on my ccd. it is taken at f32 with flash at a blank wall. after auto level, i found these lines. i change lens but still the same. i tried a longer exposure and move my camera around to make sure that they are not details of the wall but still the same. are they scratches on my ccd sensor?

PICT1648-02.jpg

They look like tiny fibre. I have had that before numerous times and I got rid of it myself when ever I clean up my CCD sensor. Try using a blower to see if you can get rid of it or move a bit. YOu should bring the camera to the dealer to get it checked out. Hopefully it just some tiny fibres because to change that sensor is not a cheap thingy since it is the heart and soul of the camera.

could be dust...

actually i noticed it long ago but did not take it to heart. recenty, i did some cleaning using Sensor Clean from visible dust. after clearing, i realised that the lines are still there. that's i afraid that the sensor has been scratched when i first received it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.