Sembawang Under Construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fi5hbone

Jan 16, 2008
Good place to shoot. The big empty grass patch under the MRT tracks next to Sembawang MRT (on the way to Yishun MRT).

All the sembawangers can go there and have a go. :)

Choo_Choo_Tractor_by_boybenjy.jpg

Where_Will_This_Road_Take_Me_by_boybenjy.jpg

How_We_Travel_by_boybenjy.jpg

By the way, can give a roll call as to who are the Sembawang peeps and your favorite photography spots?

very nice i like....dunno wad they gonna build at the field...

let me guess....hdr in cs3 than pp it?

That guys. It's Photomatix actually. Then pp in CS3. Cannot seem to get what I want in CS3.

Yeah I also don't know what are they going to do with the old Karimun Country Club. I heard that there is this bar and grill at the top of the hill. You been there? Just found this whole string of places I would like to go take pictures at around Sembawang area. But gotta wait till the next weekend. :(

Favorite photography spots anyone?

where u gonna go snap for this comming weekend? might be interested if the place i nv go be4...

Haha I should be asking you that. I only picked up photography about this year so totally unaware of what great places to take. The top level of carparks seems to be a pretty cool place. :) This coming weekend going to be busy at work so I'm not so sure where can I go but just off the top of my mind would be the big green patch near the Sports School at Woodlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.