SEED on 30 July 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by reno77
If the world did not suck, we would all fall off.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

that is strangely and oddly true.... :thumbsup:

Hi. Wondering if anybody has some gaffer tape to spare, can bring along for SEED?

In fact, does anyone want to sell his leftover roll of gaffer tape? i'm too lazy to go down to sophia road. Or anyone has an extra roll to sell? Thanx.

NewBie table

1. Marq21
2. Kira
3. Siddhi
4. SianZronG
5. erwin (returning something to Bluestrike)

Originally posted by alvin
NewBie table

1. Marq21
2. Kira
3. Siddhi
4. SianZronG
5. erwin (returning something to Bluestrike)
6. Alvin (will need to leave early.... tons 'o school work!)

yesh more to the newbie table! :D

Originally posted by alvin
Question! :rbounce: How to identify which is the newbie table ah?:dunno: I don't suppose we're gonna have name tags :p

i got no idea.... :D look for the big group of ppl and one group with... 6 or 5 ppl at the table.... or we all can exchange phone numbers.... :D

erm, people, sorry if i've misled anyone but there's not gonna be a first-timers table at this coming SEED. my schedule a bit too hectic this week to organise one... apologies for the disappointment.

Originally posted by Larry
erm... sorry to disappoint you guys but i don't think i'll be organising another first-timers table at this coming SEED. i'm swamped with work so don't think i will have the energy left to do it (eh, it's very tiring one leh...). mabbe the one after that?

however, if someone's willing to come forward and take over the mantle, i'm more than happy to give it up. it's fairly straightforward, just need to get everyone nice and comfortable and make the introductions to who's who. *hint hint to the SEED regulars*

Originally posted by SianZronG
i got no idea.... :D look for the big group of ppl and one group with... 6 or 5 ppl at the table.... or we all can exchange phone numbers.... :D

come! come! manual camera theme party!

welcome to the DARK side :devil:

I am a newbie too....

since there's no real table for me, will still stick around to pick up tips generated by the regulars....

hope we don't stick out like a sore thumb.....:what:

Originally posted by Stefen
I am a newbie too....

since there's no real table for me, will still stick around to pick up tips generated by the regulars....

why not you all PM mi your contacts then all contact mi instead :D

Originally posted by Stefen
I am a newbie too....

why not you all PM mi your contacts then all contact mi instead :D

let mi start off my number's 96620284 you all wan can contact mi man :D

Mine is 67799409. Its the office number, so call between 10am and 6pm. No HP number, because the HP broke and I cant be bothered to buy a new one ;)

I out processed at 12. And I just woke up. So let's just say I decide to give this a miss... heehee.. enjoy folks :) :devil:

Hi guys!
I was there at 6.30, but only saw 2 tables (quite far apart at that...) with the guys testing some slrs, apart from that, no one? Left at seven. Next round then!

Regards,
Alvin

was there today.... got to know a few guys here and there, and frankly speaking, am quite confused with all the photography jargon thats been going around...whew...

but being an enthu newbie, will try hard to learn these terms and techniques so as to vastly improve my photography!

jia you and see you at the next SEED!

;p

Hi there all!
Went today for my first SEED at ard 7 odd (BTW, I was the one wearing the checkered blue shirt), and met quite a lot of people, eg, Larry, YSLee, sulhan, kh_drew, lavender_lilz, Alice, Bluestrike, SniperD, and of course, (how can we ever forget), Poledra!

Met quite some other people as well (had briefly talked to you, but I didn't really get your name... Sorry about that! :)

Had a wonderful night today.... Will look forward to joining you guys in the next SEED (that is if I can..)

Still gotta report to camp early tomorrow morning... :cry:

Looking forward to knowing each and every one of you guys... heh!

PS: Larry, I'll bring along my shots from Konota to let you see if there's really indeed a 'green cast' or not... heh!

Turned up at around 6.30 for my first SEED. I was at one of the tables, met caesium, djchris, stefan, azure, alice, lavenderlilz, meng, kira, garion, kh_drew, eskie, xmen1977, sniperd, bluestrike. Probably a few others whose names I cant recollect right now ;) Many people from the NDP preview outing seemed to have ended up at this table. Didnt get to meet anyone from the other table :( , will definately do so at the next SEED. Enjoyed myself, will turn up (if nothing unexpected happens...) at the next SEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.