SEED on 30 July 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Marq21
2. Siddhi

Sorry guys can't make it.... Will be doing some shoots with Dagger till late so can't make it to this SEED....

So sorry

Originally posted by Kira
1. Marq21
2. Siddhi

Sorry guys can't make it.... Will be doing some shoots with Dagger till late so can't make it to this SEED....

So sorry

1. Marq21
2. Siddhi
3.SianZronG

Just wondering are there any shirts left? :D and i'm M

Originally posted by coca88
Hmm .. Larry looks so cute :)

btw is that your daughter ?
hehheh 2 things to correct you...

1. it's a baby boy in my avatar, not a girl.
2. that's not my baby. i'm not even married. :D

Originally posted by Nospeech
Larry, I do still eligible to get a drink from you, right? :D
hehheh yes my old friend... ;)

I'll be there at SEED..between 7 and 8 pm to collect MO Nikon annuals from Darren.
First time at SEED, but no free drink. :cry:

Originally posted by SniperD
shall I volunteer the CS'er's nick?? heehee....... :devil:

No, please don't say and tell others that it's funksoulava, wait Larry angry. :devil:

Originally posted by berryhappy
I'll be there at SEED..between 7 and 8 pm to collect MO Nikon annuals from Darren.
First time at SEED, but no free drink. :cry:

Yooohooo UL, somebody's new and no free drinks... :devil:

I don't think why, but I think Larry's going to kill me... just a hunch.

Originally posted by espn
No, please don't say and tell others that it's funksoulava, wait Larry angry. :devil:

Yooohooo UL, somebody's new and no free drinks... :devil:

I don't think why, but I think Larry's going to kill me... just a hunch.
you hit the nail on the head... :hammer:

Originally posted by coca88
Hmm how to tell that is a boy ? hehe ... (cheeky cheeky look)
that's for me to know and for you to find out... :devil:

besides, can't you see the manly stare at the camera and the urge to tinker with the big electronic item at an early age? :bsmilie: :D

Originally posted by Larry
that's for me to know and for you to find out... :devil:

besides, can't you see the manly stare at the camera and the urge to tinker with the big electronic item at an early age? :bsmilie: :D

But hor..... Larry, He does look a bit like you leh...... In any way you two are related?

Hehehehhehehe

:D

Yah ... thanks larry .. really if you haven't highlighted the Manny looks I wouldn't have noticed :)

Whoa the look of the alpha male just like his daddy :D

1st time at seeds also no free kopi......ganna pianh....life suckx.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by cherry
1st time at seeds also no free kopi......ganna pianh....life suckx.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but got free fotography lessons leh ;p

life doesn't suck, a vacuum cleaner does. ;)

you wanted kopi? why neber say? i was asking around for orders, but no one seems to wanna take me up on my offer. seem to think i might put laxative in the drinks or something... :D

Yeah lor, sigh, I wanted one... then I felt something was wrong since when Larry so nice...

/me migrates to pluto

The last SEED was my 3rd got-sit-down SEED, entertaining. :) I hope more experts can sit beside me and explain all the photography concepts over again. I'm learning something new everyday :bsmilie:

Should be dropping by on wednesday after I out process :D

I should be going to collect the bounce card + band by sulhan... :)

Will be there from 6.30 to 7.30pm. Hope the school shoot gang from 25/7/03 shoot can come look for me (SniperD, Ripper, Meng, Caesium, djchris...) and can pass me the shots.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.