SEED on 20 October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
20oct to buy 20d lol... I wish... ;p;p
BS u got any gallery of ur gandums (notice pronunciation still same :D:D) share share hehehe...

Too bad I'm not free every wed. or else I can see how you all look like.

denizenx said:
20oct to buy 20d lol... I wish... ;p;p
BS u got any gallery of ur gandums (notice pronunciation still same :D:D) share share hehehe...
Well nope.. those are the few there is... hehhee..

anyway, will be taking a few soon.. once I'm more flexible with my timing.. this past few weeks has been busy.

hehhee..e.. :devil:

GO GO GO!!!

rayz said:
I'll be there... finally after missing 2 SEED in a row but will be late coz I finish work at 6:30pm... err... I'm a newbie :embrass:

Sorry I will not be there today. Need to attend a meeting tonight... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hopefully, the next round I will be there...

AdamGoi said:
Newcomers alert!

if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)

Adam, i think i am in serious need of some serious conselling.... will buzz you soon. :) Thanks for being around

nice seeing some of the "quieter" CS'ers appearing tonight @ SEED. hehe.. guess the 2 competing threads have spawned off a new audience to SEED.

Dagger, you have my shoulder to cry on if you ever need one :)

Dagger said:
Adam, i think i am in serious need of some serious conselling.... will buzz you soon. :) Thanks for being around

what happened? dagger?? :)

sniper...wat two threads....i tink i was the only one from the newbie side lo haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.