SEED on Wednesday, 20 October 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!
For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....
Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.
Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!