Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 16 July 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

happy hour again ......... ?? ...........

:D

Originally posted by Dagger
Cannot ah?

FOOXX :kok: dagger

can can ...... of coz can ..... :bsmilie:

then u should add a:

8. Happy hour !!!

at the end of the long lizt ..... :bsmilie:

:D

seed
n. pl. seeds or seed
1. A ripened plant ovule containing an embryo.
2. A propagative part of a plant, as a tuber or spore.
3. Seeds considered as a group.
4. The seed-bearing stage of a plant.
5. Something that resembles a seed, as a tiny bubble in a piece of glass.

*hick*

/me blur blur stumble in .....

SEED?? *hicks* :ipuke: .....

I tot HAPPY HOUR?? :cheers:

:sweat:

/me blur blur stumble out again.... chey!!

:dunno:

Happy hour crazy.

:bsmilie:

Think can change from SEED to HHD :bsmilie:

I was there last night having dinner with a friend after buying some stuff. I saw a table displaying batteries and other stuff, for sale??.
Ppl with serious camera bag and books sharing and talking.

I did not approach any. I suppose that the SEED Group?
Can post some major member of the group. SO new ppl including myself know who to apporach.
THX

Originally posted by Digimage
I was there last night having dinner with a friend after buying some stuff. I saw a table displaying batteries and other stuff, for sale??.

Can post some major member of the group. SO new ppl including myself know who to apporach.
THX

Yup, that was SEED alright. Kekekekke....:gbounce:

THX
aiyo...
so many MAJOR members.. which one you wan? :p
anyway, yes that was SEED and pls do not feel shy to join us as I'm sure we will have a good time together!

Time to upz upz upz!!!

1. Shuy
2. chyeo (lost touch with SEED)

Originally posted by Bluestrike
aiyo...
so many MAJOR members.. which one you wan? :p

think I post Larry's photo best cos he is the mascot of CS...

fine with you, Larry?

THX

1. Look for a teh-ko that looks like monkey <-- that's either Jeffgoh or Bluestrike or kei (all 3 looks like twins)
2. Look for a ladie in black with gears that makes her looks like garang-gu ni <-- that's Dagger
3. Look for a big er.. round er... ape with glasses, a black mole and always a smiling face <-- that's Larry
4. Look for a er... shy...quiet... gentle...sweet...slim...friendly...happy...specky nice young chap <-- that's me!!

* togu runs away

Originally posted by togu

4. Look for a er... shy...quiet... gentle...sweet...slim...friendly...happy...specky nice young chap <-- that's me!!

:faint:

:ipuke:

Originally posted by togu

4. Look for a er... shy...quiet... gentle...sweet...slim...friendly...happy...specky nice young chap doing strip tease..<-- that's me!!

;) :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.