SEED on 16 July 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SniperD
LARRY - pic courtesy of Dagger
aak.jpg

/ :D Sniper runs away before bottles & cans of beer comes flying
/me throws bottle of Heineken @ SniperD...

wah liew, this photo really brings out my prominent features... namely my big double chin... :D

Or you'd prefer the pure relief shots? :devil:

:bsmilie:

Double chin means 'FU' mah. You should be proud of it!

since the last one, how come it always start with ....

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

but wil OT into a togo (er or should i say togu, which i am sure it will) session ... :dunno:

Originally posted by iceman
but wil OT into a togo (er or should i say togu, which i am sure it will) session ... :dunno:
no what.... it's a natural progression after a nice evening of chatting among friends... :dent:

but the purpose is the "jio" people for seed, but for those that do not know or are new to it, the OT makes it look like a togo session.

and not forgetting, there are some "under-aged" members .... :D

This is the purpose!! It's to show people how friendly the regulars ah, imagine making this just a list for people to add on would be so-DUHZ boring!!!

We've got apes like Larry, belly-dancers like Togu and even garang guni ladies like Dagger!!

It's just pure fun! Come on. Let loose a little, this is a serious and fun forum ;)

Come come come join !!! :)

Originally posted by espn
It's just pure fun! Come on. Let loose a little, this is a serious and fun forum ;)

Come come come join !!! :)

You contradicted yourself.

May I suggest that you mean seriously fun?

:D

me 1st time goin... collecting my film from dagger... c ya ;)

hi, Can i join this equipment buying gathering on the 16th? I need some help with buying some necessary equipments as im extremely new. (means i dunno wat equipment i need other then camera)
How much do you guys think i will need to spend if i start from nothing at all??
:dunno:

Originally posted by cherry
hi, Can i join this equipment buying gathering on the 16th? I need some help with buying some necessary equipments as im extremely new. (means i dunno wat equipment i need other then camera)
How much do you guys think i will need to spend if i start from nothing at all??

All the funds in your bank account. :wink:

"Buy buy buy! Boost the economy!"

Originally posted by Larry
/me throws bottle of Heineken @ SniperD...

wah liew, this photo really brings out my prominent features... namely my big double chin... :D
be glad that the other "pic" nvr turn up here........
if not..... sigh....:devil:

1st, decide whether film or digital,

2nd, decide what type(s) of thing(s) you want to shoot,

3rd, decide how much are you willing to spend on this "hobby",

4th, do some homework on the prices

5th, buy buy buy!

6th, if step 5 fail, goto 1.

Or alternative, attend to the coming SEED, bring your bankbook and we'll help you decide. :)

i have decided on a fully manual film camera
advise:bwhat:

good for you!!! :thumbsup:

i guess the logical choice would be a Nikon manual... for $1k you can get quite a lot of gear for that. i'd suggest a good 2nd hand one (there are plenty around) and perhaps a 50mm prime to start off with. come down to SEED and look for me? can talk further...

in the meantime, to whet your appetite for all things manual, lemme introduce to you a very comprehensive site for Nikon manual stuff.

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/photography.htm

http://www.nikonlinks.com is also another useful starting point... :D

Hi,

Newbie here. I'm going to get the Olympus C5050 Zoom soon, and thought maybe I will get it on this next SEED outing. MS Colour quoted me 1280... will it be cheaper at Peninsular?

upz .....

HAPPY HOUR TIME !!!!! ..... :bsmilie:

:D

advise:bwhat:

Do I smell a zealous young apprentice for the DARK art :devil:

will bring my FE + 20mm along.

embrace the DARK side :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.