SEED 5th MAY 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigrd said:
My thanks to SniperD and CS(?) for letting me put my hands on their cameras. Now I have a better idea what i am looking for.

Geesh! Didn't even get his nick right!! :(
The other guy who lend you to play with his 300D is w.s lah! His avatar is a cute Henessy Cognac lor! :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
Geesh! Didn't even get his nick right!! :(
The other guy who lend you to play with his 300D is w.s lah! His avatar is a cute Henessy Cognac lor! :bsmilie:

Gomen nasai.... eh.. why do you think I put the (?) there after the nick?

haha:) for a moment, i tot she was referring to clubsnap...

w.s, nice meeting u.. :)

ps. i was the guy sitting left of u ;p

nice meeting u too. u are the one with a cap, very quiet...or was it me who's too noisy:p

w.s said:
nice meeting u too. u are the one with a cap, very quiet...or was it me who's too noisy:p

Nice to meet you too! I'm the big-mouth guy sitting opposite you, in red! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

w.s said:

hehe, yah i'm like that.. and you're a very humourous guy! :)

Haha~! So I'm the big mouth rose? :dunno: Cool! :cool: I like red anyway!! :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:
Sigrd is the sweet looking girl who was surrounded by many guys :D

where where?!?!?!

oh noooo!!!! my view must have been blocked by the "great wall" of the_cheat+foxtwo!!!

wahahahaaaaa

zaren said:
where where?!?!?!

oh noooo!!!! my view must have been blocked by the "great wall" of the_cheat+foxtwo!!!

wahahahaaaaa

foxtwo where got "great wall"? Think it's just me lah!! Hahaha~! :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:
I think u are the big size guy wearing red shirt facing Sigrd. ;)

Wow not bad, I could spot you guys even sitting far far at a corner :D

Arrrrgggghhh!! Who are you!?!?!? :dunno:

Looks like I would have to find out tomorrow. You going right!? ;p

DarkForce said:

darkforce.... next time dun sit so far far away lar..... we wanna talk 2 u face 2 face!!! :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:

i dun remember u also, i can only remember the few ppl beside and in front of me :p

The_Cheat said:
foxtwo where got "great wall"? Think it's just me lah!! Hahaha~! :bsmilie:

u ar..... next SEED pls bring along ur bass guitar and we can hold our own singapore idol audition.... ;p

DarkForce said:
Well, actually I am a very bore guy who don't really talk much. Maybe one fine day I will just appear but meanwhile see see how lah.

Better don't say so much about myself in case your guys form a anti-darkforce term to capture me :sweat:

pls post an actual pic of urself here so we can ID u next time! :)

hmm.... next time we may need some sweet gal to INVITE u over....

DarkForce said:
quekky,

It not your fault. I did not join in the groups in the first place. Just hiding at a far far place to monitor your guys :lovegrin:

wise move.... otherwise u never know if we are in fact phychotic photogs with deep dark secrets and insatiable bloodlust....

Status
Not open for further replies.