SEED 5th MAY 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could go manzz...sounds interesting..but i hardly noe anyone..
pai sehzz...

ok den haha..will try n fit in..
So u all will stay at one place or will move ard??..
Coz i may be late...

Paperkurt said:
ok den haha..will try n fit in..
So u all will stay at one place or will move ard??..
Coz i may be late...
well.. I know I will move ard lor...
hard to stay put in one area leh... must move ard to talk to other people mah...

TABLE-JUMPING!!!

:p

Bluestrike said:
well.. I know I will move ard lor...
hard to stay put in one area leh... must move ard to talk to other people mah...

TABLE-JUMPING!!!

:p
if i tried to jump on the table, i will break it. so how?

khairi said:
er...sniperd...wic one is you ah? forgot lah...i will be going if i got NOTHING TO DO with that Nicoll Highway thing.

sniperd is the one with the designer stubble...

wait peninsula plaza is which one???..
The one with e 7 11 outside ritez????..
Will be going..

AdamGoi said:
Yes and the Food Court can be found in the basement.

Hi Adam,

Would like to join. I'll try to pull my 2 friends along.

3 questions: do you guys normally bring your gears along during SEED sessions? Forgive me for my silly question, but it's my first time! :embrass:

How long will a SEED session normally lasts? I need to rush back at around 9pm latest.

What time start? I would presume in the evening, cos day time got to work mah... ;)

Virgo said:
Hi Adam,

Would like to join. I'll try to pull my 2 friends along.

3 questions: do you guys normally bring your gears along during SEED sessions? Forgive me for my silly question, but it's my first time! :embrass:

How long will a SEED session normally lasts? I need to rush back at around 9pm latest.

What time start? I would presume in the evening, cos day time got to work mah... ;)

Maybe I can help Adam answer on this....

1) U can come with Ur gears or without... its entirely Ur choice... Usually people bring gears down to discuss and learn from others how to use their equipment... some will be kind enuff to let U try their equipment or lenses if U ask nicely.... U can also bring down photos, slides, or even Ur pics in a CDR for critiques....

2) SEED last for about 3 hours... U can leave if U got something on.... Normally the main bulk of the crowd will be around between 6.30pm to 7pm... the crowd will slowly thin down as it gets later....

3) The 1st few people should reach around 6pm.... U can always come and join in anytime... we should be very difficult to miss.... :bsmilie:

maybe i shld go.. have to see if wed im free or not..
xin you going too? if you're, then i shall get jane and the rest to go too hehe~

y0ngcheng said:
sian. got work. cannot go liao.

Aiyah! Like that, when will you show me your pixs?? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.