Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Wed 15th Dec 2004
FUNAN FOOD COURT
1830H onwards

Simply come down and join us!
Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

rncw said:
yeah...go go go! :thumbsup:

Ah this will be a good time.. The E300 will be released
on DEC 15. So the owners can bring it down.

Allan

Hi, I'm new. Look forward to meet u all seniors. I'll be there. C U . :bigeyes:

erm... how do i recognise ppl from clubsnap?? camera bag, sling, camera? clubsnap tee????

me newbie...

littledigitalartist said:
erm... how do i recognise ppl from clubsnap?? camera bag, sling, camera? clubsnap tee????

me newbie...
yeah the best way is to see them by the equipments on the table. Oso note that there might be some wearing the CS Tee.

littledigitalartist said:

me newbie...

I'll be ClubSNAP Tee ... now we have 3 colours to choose from ... plus useid on the sleeve too! You won't miss any of us! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.