SEED 15th Dec 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went pass there at 6:30pm and waited for awhile but no one turns up. :think: Then I go off around 7pm as I need to meet someone in Espanade :( . Just now re-read the post then realise I "shot-bird-eye" :embrass: . Funan Food Court & I waited at Pennisula Plaza Food Court. :sweat: Next time better open my eyes and stare longer! :bigeyes:

typeric said:
Went pass there at 6:30pm and waited for awhile but no one turns up. :think: Then I go off around 7pm as I need to meet someone in Espanade :( . Just now re-read the post then realise I "shot-bird-eye" :embrass: . Funan Food Court & I waited at Pennisula Plaza Food Court. :sweat: Next time better open my eyes and stare longer! :bigeyes:
hehhehaaaa...

well well... better luck next time....
:p

Always wanted to check out SEED.

yesterday was the first time i see the SEED gathering... mmmhhh... though from a distance... hehehe. Too busy with my meeting and by the time my meeting is over, you guys were walking past my group, leaving :sweat:

Maybe next time then ;) at least i got near to almost attending... hahaha :bsmilie:

dolpjki said:
Always wanted to check out SEED.

yesterday was the first time i see the SEED gathering... mmmhhh... though from a distance... hehehe. Too busy with my meeting and by the time my meeting is over, you guys were walking past my group, leaving :sweat:

Maybe next time then ;) at least i got near to almost attending... hahaha :bsmilie:
Near enough is not good enough.

hehhee.e..e..
wah.. that sound familiar...
oh.. it my Pri sch motto.

thanks to bluestrike who patiently answered all my questions on flash and other stuff...
and thanks to john for his flash and his pics taken of the flash at different angles...
nice to meet sensires also...

and to others at the same table sorry din introduce myself properly....

anyway, nice meeting you guys...

Bluestrike said:
Near enough is not good enough.

hehhee.e..e..
wah.. that sound familiar...
oh.. it my Pri sch motto.

hehehe :bsmilie: i was SOOOO close to saying hi to u guys when two of the guys from the SEED came over to my table and check out my fren's tripod when on the way out of the food court.

kk... next time next time.... if i can get someone to go with me :p me shy shy

ransoma22 said:
Don't get the wrong idea that coming down to SEED means you can have discount when buying photography stuffs....
Those who are experienced (not pro) can advise you accordingly though ...

Cheers! ;)
oops haha i thought many buy can get discount
soli soli
hope to join u guys out for gatherings too
;p

Status
Not open for further replies.