SD to CF Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Anyone knows where to buy a SD to CF Adapter, I've tried asking a few vendors at Sim Lim Square and most of them said that they do not sell it.

What's the retail price of the SD to CF adapter ?

img181.pjpeg

TIA.

xtemujin said:
Anyone knows where to buy a SD to CF Adapter, I've tried asking a few vendors at Sim Lim Square and most of them said that they do not sell it.

What's the retail price of the SD to CF adapter ?

img181.pjpeg

TIA.

i got one.... got it for $80 iirc...but that was quite long ago... and mine is made by panasonic.... maybe tts why so exp.... i think eastgear use to haf hagiwara ones.... can check wif them

Just bought one of this (SD card to Compact Flash card type II adapter) from SLS's USB Cable & Computer Accessories @ #06-59 for $40, bargain down from $45.

http://www.memoryworld.com.sg/MW_Accessory/MWA_CFTypeII_SDMMC.htm?CatNo=47&LangNo=0
From the website, probably memory world also selling it.

But feel like the speed is not great, it does it job though. Feel like its transfer speed around 1Mbyte/s, but I wasn't using card read to do that, so I could be wrong.

kegler, how's the speed for the Panasonic adaptor though, interested to know. Thanks.

Kegler & Zcf,

Thanks for the heads up guys.

I've tried asking a few PDA shop at the 4th and 5th storey, did not think about Memory world.

Yo..!! Got one from Sim Lim Square fourth Floor..... those backyard shop selling a lot of adaptors stuffs and those kinds....

Sumana,

Thanks for the link. I've never heard of this guys before.:think:

Reno said:
Yo..!! Got one from Sim Lim Square fourth Floor..... those backyard shop selling a lot of adaptors stuffs and those kinds....

Reno,

I would appreciate if you could tell me the name of the shop or a more precise location. I know that Fonny used to sell them but the guy at the counter said that he do not have them now.:dunno:

TIA

Just buy the Iomega CF card reader. It has adapter for SD and also Sony memory stick. Been using it for 3 years.

Last saw at Funan Center 4th Floor "Make Fine". It is near the Hill St end.

The price was less than $30+.

Last saw at Funan Center 4th Floor "Make Fine". It is near the Hill St end.

The price was less than $30+.

Jbma,

It's for a camera.:)

Reno & Trash,

Thanks for the great information.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the great information guys.

I bought the SD to CF adapter yesterday at USB cable and computer accessories and the price was bargained down from $45 to $40, unit number #04-18 and #06-59, Sim Lim Square.:thumbsup:

There is another shop selling the adapter, M-Technic at the fourth floor and it cost $48.:confused:

HTH.

wat is the brand and was the speed affected?

I was at Hong Kong Golden and the SD-CF adapter was selling at HK$110, that's S$23 only

however, i never buy because the speed drop significantly

Wai,

No brand SD to CF adapter, Made in Taiwan.

File0009.jpg

I've not yet test it in a camera.

HTH.

Just a heads up, the below mentioned shop is selling the SD to CF adapter at $29.

IT Image Pte Ltd
1 Rochor Canal Road #06-47
Sim Lim Square

http://www.it-image.com/Price%20List.htm

USB cable and computer accessories #04-18 and #06-59, Sim Lim Square is selling it at $45.

HTH.

I got mine iomega usb CF card reader with adapters for SD, MMC, SM and MS card for only $10.00 its was sometime ago.

I was trying to find the product but i can't get it on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.