Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

IF we were still in the Malaysian Federation... we would all be coffee shop uncles and aunties.

we're still hanging out at Kopitiam anyway :bsmilie:

wow, late news for me..

that is certainly high society affair

bulldoze him. bloody rich ang moh..

why these ppl so bad-mouthed.. fu_ck here and fu_ck there.

i don't think he can live in HDB. in a tight area. where all sides are neighbours

even living in such posh semi-detach also cannot tahan..

dreaming said:
wow, late news for me..

that is certainly high society affair

bulldoze him. bloody rich ang moh..

dreaming said:
why these ppl so bad-mouthed.. fu_ck here and fu_ck there.

(mod: "no baiting bro' , comment deleted")

And yes... You don't say. If he can't tolerate construction from a few streets away, what more curry-cooking, chicken rice and soto ayam cooking locals :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Singapore with its 5.5 million people is going to be more stress going forward. Everywhere you go, you will never be alone and construction works are going to happen just next to you to accommodate more people.

I can appreciate his unhappiness with construction works next to his house. However, there is no need to take it up with the workers. They are merely taking instructions. I have a neighour that is renovating for the past 3 months. His workers come in now and then to do a bit and left. Most works were hold till weekends! Looks like they are doing his home part-time.

If they are not following the law, the police is the department to take care of this. If they are working within the law, then is it about negotiation with the construction company or even your neighbour.

One funny thing that is happening here in Singapore is that the NEA has a very flexible rule on construction noise pollution. I am not sure noisy works are allowed on weekends. What happen if there is a MP living around the neighborhood?

His display is definitely not acceptable no matter how unhappy he is. Next time look for a place next to a minister.

Another bigot from the same flock...

41928741905753484606518.jpg

Last edited:
The Old Macdonald Had a Farm Song :bsmilie: :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Sorry, I'm just relieaving my stress.

I know... you are having a lot of fatigue, and it is good to release the stress.............. ;)

he got high skill leh.. wa.. this is so amzing.. high skill so become VP in big bank.. wa... so smart..

so the CEO got very very very highest skill.. omg!! this is really amazing.. i am proud we have so many foreign talents here...

he said his skill is higher than locals here.. aren't you glad we have such a great talent here???

and it seems that Barclays is getting the best of the best........

****, other banks must be jealous...

i wan to fly to Russia tmr to recruit 100,000 talents and sign exclusive with them..

luckily we are out of Malaysia
if i am not wrong, National Day in Singapore commemorates the day our country got KICKED OUT of the Malaysian Federation. We were not independent from the British Empire, we were evicted from the Malaysian Federation. :( Mr Lee cried that day :(

It is only through the hard work of the late Mr David Marshall who campaigned for self-governance in 1958 (this was even before Mr Lee had become Prime Minister in 1959), that the State of Singapore was established (source : Wikipedia) .

I thought VP at Banks are like dime a dozen? Almost everyone is a VP or AVP or SVP...

Yes, what used to be perceived as heavy weight titles have become mere middle management designations in bigger organisations. Think they ran out of names to call these people. Why no naming contest?

Let's get back to basic. On e upon a time, to the British, technical officer, admin officer are high position in a statutory board. Manager lagi big. Then the American starts around early 80 with VP and SVP, overnight even sale man becomes sale director.

While there are some tradition among organization, not everyone in an organization behave that way. Some CEO are ver modest and practical people while others are very loud.

We Singaporean are by nature passive people and we are trained to be service orientated. Except for some that have drank more saltwater, generally we are ok just complaining only. Pass time mah.

He F F here he F F there, he F this & that, he F that & this. In the end, he was told to get the F out of here :bsmilie: He' a senior bank executive earning big bucks, yet behaved like an escapee from IMH, what a talent!
Some men when angry, their range of vocabulary dropped to just 10 words.

Hokkien laced profanities, Not Safe For Work (NSFW).

Part 2. Part 3.

Last edited:
Last edited: