Scratched Viewfinder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally feel it's quite unreasonable to go back to the shop to bang table. in the first place, they are only selling the product. buyer should know how to use the product. ie. use a blower to blow away any sand or hard particles before using a brush. moreover, the scratches is done by the TS, not by the ppl in the shop. i do not think it's the product defect, but more to user's problem.

it's my 2cents and pls dun flame me. pls.....

i personally feel it's quite unreasonable to go back to the shop to bang table. in the first place, they are only selling the product. buyer should know how to use the product. ie. use a blower to blow away any sand or hard particles before using a brush. moreover, the scratches is done by the TS, not by the ppl in the shop. i do not think it's the product defect, but more to user's problem.
it's my 2cents and pls dun flame me. pls.....

I know i know...Its not the shop's fault and I am NOT going to bang table.They are nice people...Its e defect of e product. I've already attempted blowing...before using the brush on that pen...n only by feeling thru e hairs of e brush, can I find that hard twig like thingy thats GLUED to the base together with e other strands...

There is a long BROWN, HARD thingy hidden in the brush, and it is GLUED on together with the other black strands to the base. Hmm...I wonder if its that easy blowing THAT way with a blower....the lens pen brush looks perfectly normal, coz e foreign matter is hidden right in the middle!!!

Geez, it must be my problem to not check before hand...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.