school reopening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah!!

i started this thread not to talk about studies!!!

I am glad that school is re-opening again!!!

More peace everywhere, esp in town and trains....VERY GOOD!!!

Ah_Seng said:
I am glad that school is re-opening again!!!

More peace everywhere, esp in town and trains....VERY GOOD!!!

So ur saying dat students like us are making lots of trouble? ;p lol :D

ibitemynails said:
wah!!

i started this thread not to talk about studies!!!

LOL. Being a student is about studying right ^_^ At least, that's what many other pple think. (i don't.)

Cheers
QX

Physics 2dae. Thanks for the help guys =D

koolz said:
Die liao, holiday homework hafen finish......
woot haha... ill love to have holiday hw sia.. can dun do... but now got some EXAMS immediately after june holidays... ultra no meaning...

crap this is the worst june hols ever

limmatthias said:
woot haha... ill love to have holiday hw sia.. can dun do... but now got some EXAMS immediately after june holidays... ultra no meaning...

crap this is the worst june hols ever
Welcome to JC life mathias... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Enjoying VJC uh...

agreed man .. .quite crappy ... got chinese and maths tomorrow ... (chinese cos i take CL'b' ... yea. .. my chinese sux ...) lucky today no paper ... can relac and study abit more ... =)

Expiredyoghurt said:
agreed man .. .quite crappy ... got chinese and maths tomorrow ... (chinese cos i take CL'b' ... yea. .. my chinese sux ...) lucky today no paper ... can relac and study abit more ... =)
Got maths tomorrow also...and physics and F math on thursday...after that, SELF-DECLARED HOLIdAY FOR 1 WEEK!

+evenstar said:
Got maths tomorrow also...and physics and F math on thursday...after that, SELF-DECLARED HOLIdAY FOR 1 WEEK!

wah seh ... F maths ah? ... can give me crash course on differential equations and approx solutions to an eqn? ... forget liao :S

haiz ... was hoping i could get some help ... damn jialat ... missed 2 entire chapters in my revision ... missed differential equations and approx solutions to an eqn .. now damn scared ... still got physics on thurs and chem on fri ... die liao lor :S ...

nvm bah ... i go back to my revision now ... u also better go ... heh ..

Haha hi pple =) How're the CTs progressing?

I had physics 2dae. Kinda dead I think. Left out 10% of the marks. The paper was quite killer lol (ask ur other RJ frens =P). Ah well. Biology tomorrow. Good luck guys. I'll check back in the morning ^^

Cheers!
QX

Timber Wolf said:
Haha hi pple =) How're the CTs progressing?

I had physics 2dae. Kinda dead I think. Left out 10% of the marks. The paper was quite killer lol (ask ur other RJ frens =P). Ah well. Biology tomorrow. Good luck guys. I'll check back in the morning ^^

Cheers!
QX

wah seh ... RJC ... haiz ... me? .. yjc :cry: haiz ... left out 10% = quite dead? ...

care to give me a crash course on everything in physics? .. lolz ... j/k

Expiredyoghurt said:
wah seh ... RJC ... haiz ... me? .. yjc :cry: haiz ... left out 10% = quite dead? ...

care to give me a crash course on everything in physics? .. lolz ... j/k
actually which JC u r nt v impt...

think of this, your are in YJC, why nt b a "big fish among other small fishes"? instead of going to reputable JCs and be a small fish like others...

Was told this by a friend's dad..

true true ... already big fish in a few ways ... one being the MOblog competition .. and another by participating and actuallying being the vice-chairperson my yjc's drma production (which occured in feb, practised for 1 year leh! nuts hor?) the problem is mainly in my grades lah =( ... and well ... i guess i don't know much about how things are run in rjc .. but ... picture this, classes are from 8am-5pm for 3 of 5 days (average) on wednesday, until 2pm, den got CCA till ~7pm ... still needed to go back to sch on saturdays (last year) for tests ... this year ... jc2, improve abit ... but clases still quite long ... my class got lucky .. shorter time table .. but average .. everyday 4pm ...

what someone commented on observing YJC and other JCs .. is that YJC students have time only to do homework, but not to study ... =/

Expiredyoghurt said:
true true ... already big fish in a few ways ... one being the MOblog competition .. and another by participating and actuallying being the vice-chairperson my yjc's drma production (which occured in feb, practised for 1 year leh! nuts hor?) the problem is mainly in my grades lah =( ... and well ... i guess i don't know much about how things are run in rjc .. but ... picture this, classes are from 8am-5pm for 3 of 5 days (average) on wednesday, until 2pm, den got CCA till ~7pm ... still needed to go back to sch on saturdays (last year) for tests ... this year ... jc2, improve abit ... but clases still quite long ... my class got lucky .. shorter time table .. but average .. everyday 4pm ...

what someone commented on observing YJC and other JCs .. is that YJC students have time only to do homework, but not to study ... =/
True...but almost all JC students stay in school till 7~8pm for project/studies/etc...
And JC1 timetable is always more hiong than JC2 timetable..dunno why...

Haha. Left out 10%. But the rest arh. I dunno correct arnot >_<
Lol. I think you're better off asking someone else, cos i crashed my own physics haha.

Yep. I agree with evenstar. All the JCs here are more than capable of providing an adequate A-Level education. I suppose what differentiates the JCs are the character and essence of the JCs. Personally I think the environment in RJC is very competitive, cos of the pressure to do well. Some of my friends went to other JCs (VJC, YJC, AJC, ACJC, NJC, HCJC etc) and they find the environment much friendlier.

Lol. I think most JC pple dun have much time either. I reach home routinely at 7+ almost every day. By the time I reach home then shag liao.

Cheers,
QX. -brain overload >.<

hmm .. imo, competitive is better than slack lor ... come to yj .. u'll find the principal asking us(JC2s) why we complain the library is filled JC1s who are making alot of noise chit-chatting ... whilst its dead silent with students flipping notes/studying/reading/etc when she drops by to check :S

[isn't it obvious that they're putting on a show when she's around -.-?]

and i got friends in NJC and HCJC ... finish school .. at ... 2pm/3pm ?! even last year ... haiz ...

agreed ... brain overload >.< ... wonder how people in CI find school life there?

Lolz. RJ has that "Teach less, learn more" scheme by the MOE, so our lessons end rather early i suppose. The latest day is 4pm, and most of the time i'm off by 2/3. Whee ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.