school reopening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
koolz said:
Wow, so how did you improved? Any advice? Wah, u in VJC must be very pro rite..... :)
Haha...months on intensive study! and of course, schedule your time. Study hours > play time.
Still remember when I was in Sec 1-3, always stay in sch till 5 or 6pm to play ball, in the end, flunked tests. But in sec 4, it was only 1 hour of play per day after sch..

Also, there's no need to worry about failing exams. Before every paper, put in your 100% efforts to study and revise, and after you've taken each paper, you should be telling yourself "I've done well for this paper!", instead of going around comparing answers with classmates. Comparison of answers will only lead to more and more stress/depression/etcetc.

And here's how my L1R5 results changed:
Sec3 mid year: 29pts
Sec3 EOY: 27pts
Sec4 mid year: 25 pts
Sec4 prelims: 11pts
Sec4 O's: 8pts

One more thing...I locked up all my camera equipment in dry box, and didnt touch them for 2 months before the prelims and O's...;)

Peaceful days are coming soon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Adam Goi said:
Hi glennyong.

I dunno whether to cry or laugh after reading all these ...

Thanks. :cry: :bsmilie:

why cry... lol... i respect my teachers alot.. the onli time that i didnt actually respected a teacher was last year when i was in sec 5... the chinese teacher couldnt teach the class.. so.. erm.. the whole year of chinese lesson become a "free periods" ahahaha..

but seriously.. i salute pri school teachers... lol.. seriously...

Sion said:
All your street shooting photos will have someone wearing school uniforms in the background!

no la.. do macros on textbooks and whiteboards, markers and so mani things.... window grills also can!!

glennyong said:
no la.. do macros on textbooks and whiteboards, markers and so mani things.... window grills also can!!
Still remember the days where instead of copying notes on the whiteboard/OHP, I simply fished out my small compact P&S and snapped a pic of the board/screen... ;p ;p

glennyong said:
why cry... lol... i respect my teachers alot.. the onli time that i didnt actually respected a teacher was last year when i was in sec 5... the chinese teacher couldnt teach the class.. so.. erm.. the whole year of chinese lesson become a "free periods" ahahaha..

but seriously.. i salute pri school teachers... lol.. seriously...
Hear about my EL teacher in Sec 4 --> She would be closing her eyes everytime she talked...and heard tt one class did a kallang wave during lessons and she didnt notice.. :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Argh. JC Common tests starting liao! >_< and RJ CTs are supposed to be the worst around. Not that i've started muggin anw ^^

Evenstar, which JC u from? =)

He from VJC leh.....lol

Timber Wolf said:
Argh. JC Common tests starting liao! >_< and RJ CTs are supposed to be the worst around. Not that i've started muggin anw ^^

Evenstar, which JC u from? =)
I've started mugging since day1 of hols and still a bit >_< about JCTs... :confused: :confused:

Great... More peace in towns... !! :) Oct-Nov every year's the best. :thumbsup:

+evenstar said:
Hear about my EL teacher in Sec 4 --> She would be closing her eyes everytime she talked...and heard tt one class did a kallang wave during lessons and she didnt notice.. :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

shes taking 40 winks la.. den teaching while napping lor... hahahahhaa.....

lol... cant imagine the whole class did that... darn.. i should have done tat ... AHH... nvm.. still got chance one..

Lolz. I've got a physics teacher who's just pure.... >_< haha u get the point la. Shall we have an outing after the CTs? lol. =] How many're from the various JC's photog clubs? I'm currently the chair of RJ photog :embrass: so yupx, it'll be nice if I could get to u know u guys and gals!

Cheers,
QX =)

+evenstar said:
And here's how my L1R5 results changed:
Sec3 mid year: 29pts
Sec3 EOY: 27pts
Sec4 mid year: 25 pts
Sec4 prelims: 11pts
Sec4 O's: 8pts

nicer then mine :bsmilie: my r5 was hopeless at prelims 30+++ pts 16 at Os :bsmilie: considering i didnt bother to study as I had a place overseas waiting for me already :bsmilie:

XXX Boy said:
Luckily school reopening sia!
Last week, meet a group of chao ah bengs and lians on the MRT talking loudly on the phone and then playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and those lians sing wif the mp3 songs that they played.
Then on the other side, some malay bengs and lians also playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and also play those vulgar langangue one...damn sick!
I feel like walking onto them and give them a blow on their face!

u ought to... immature crude bunch of morons... they can be extremely irritating at times... and btw, they're not ah bengs n lians... they're just a bunch of imitations... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.