sb600 cant fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
hi there..im having a little problem here..found out my sb600 unable to fire any flash at all even when the sanyo eneloop batteries have been recharged..tried with fresh new alkaline batteries, also cannot fire the flash even when "flash" button is pressed on the sb600 itself or when attached to the camera.. sb600 able to start up normally but its just that theres no flashing of light at all when clicked..have i somehow.....overused it at the recent car show and needs servicing?? :eek:
haiz... and thanks for the replies to my question in advance... :cry:

Last edited:
hi there..im having a little problem here..found out my sb600 unable to fire any flash at all even when the sanyo eneloop batteries have been recharged..tried with fresh new alkaline batteries, also cannot fire the flash even when "flash" button is pressed on the sb600 itself or when attached to the camera.. sb600 able to start up normally but its just that theres no flashing of light at all when clicked..have i somehow.....overused it at the recent car show and needs servicing?? :eek:
haiz... and thanks for the replies to my question in advance... :cry:

The people in NSC will be able to tell you what's wrong. ;p

Sounds like a burnt flash tube...

better have it checked at NSC

thanks isi n zac for the replies.. alrite..i will drop by there if i am free and will get back to this post to state wats wrong with my sb600 :) ..wat luck i have :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.