SB-600,900 or nissin 866?

The SB-900 manuals mentioned indirectly must let the lithium battery rest longer.... so better not abuse it. :D

Be careful Bro, if the battery was melting inside the flash, it would damage your flash.

Yupps, thanks I will. :) Although I'm using the sb-900 nowadays though, lol.

wah the battery will melt in the flash? how come? :bigeyes:

Sometimes...if you spam the flash...it can overwork the flash. if i'm not wrong Lithium voltage is higher, so its more easily overheated. Which is why after a while, i switched to eneloop batteries. Rechargeable and more reliable.

Worst case scenarios i heard before is the whole flash tube blow...like how those household light bulb blow like that. But more dangerous cos the charge is higher. I heard from a senior abt one guy, whack a canon 580exII with a flash battery pack, shoot(spam) until whole thing blow...put in another 580...bam bam bam bammmmmmm^to the power of dun knw how many...boom...blow again. Solid sia.....lol

Circuit can take it...bulb cannot, his advise was dun put flash battery pack at all, get another flash instead....so....just be careful with ur flash kay? lol

Last time when play with film dun have this problem...cos....that time flash not so powerful, lol. Plus, everytime change film, the flash also can get a rest. so put battery pack then was ok, lol:bsmilie

just an experience i had last time :bsmilie: So when buying ur flash, do take into consideration the possibility whether you would wanna invest in a flash battery pack as well. I dun think sb600 can put, but 866 and 900 can.

Don't forget SB-700 is around the corner. Might be worth considering.

Just wanna ask what do you guys think about SB700 as compared to SB600 and SB900?

Any kind of information will be great.

Thanks.