Yishun
narloke.deviantart.com
Shot yesterday in an abandoned shophouse

Model: Rosa

Makeup: Jennis

Nice shooting with Alvin and Charles
My_Floating_Heart_by_narloke.jpg
;)

i like yr style different from the usual portraiture shoot we had here.:)

I really like this.... :) Thank you for sharing this with us.

The element of quirkiness and the way the lighting for this shot is nicely controlled is a testament of what you can do. In fact, the reflection of the lights off the balloon used in this shoot gives this picture an extra layer for the viewer to dwell upon. :)

Cheers,
WG

Very creative and the technical aspect of the image is fantastic. I'm a sucker for subdued lighting so this really gets my vote. Please post some more.

nice.. yeah.. pls post more..

Thanks all for the support, actually the credit for the pose and ballon prop should goes to Alvin.:embrass: I stole this scene.;p

Nice shooting with you too! Too bad, the batts ran out, if not, I would want to do more stuffs in there. :)

Yup, and we should definitely find a cooler outdoor place to shoot, as mentioned yesterday, maybe the week after this weeks Saturday is a good choice, we can shoot around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, then Sunday can take a good rest.:D

Thanks all for the support, actually the credit for the pose and ballon prop should goes to Alvin.:embrass: I stole this scene.;p

Don't be modest. You did a good job!

Yup, and we should definitely find a cooler outdoor place to shoot, as mentioned yesterday, maybe the week after this weeks Saturday is a good choice, we can shoot around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, then Sunday can take a good rest.:D

Let's see if we have budget to get a gen-set + fan. Hahaha.... Let's take this offline. We'll discuss again.

It must have been absolutely crucial to find such a shophouse JUST for this photo.

Lonely-Dancing-Doll-.jpg

1 update with the name " The Lonely Dancing Doll"

look hilarous:bsmilie: ...undisputely uniquely narloke's style:thumbsup:

It must have been absolutely crucial to find such a shophouse JUST for this photo.

yup, claps for Alvin's Lobang. But actually it was so hot and stuffy inside that all of us almost got all insipiration drained by the sweat all of the body:sweat:

hey this is creativity! Nice pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.