(Sat) 22nd April Bikini Shoot - $60/pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeryltan said:
For your sake, I will sign up ;) Got to make up for the bad photos taken the last time :confused:

BTW.. I'll be at your school on the 21st.. But guess you wouldn't have started school yet right?

Oh gosh, Thanks soooo much!! :)

21st? I'll be around on the 20th, but don't think will be there on 21st. What will you be doing there? Shoot?

:bsmilie: No lah, not shoot lah.. I go there for work ;) I work in Canon but not camera dept. leh :D

melodyyap said:
Oh gosh, Thanks soooo much!! :)

21st? I'll be around on the 20th, but don't think will be there on 21st. What will you be doing there? Shoot?

:dunno: Already PM you, but no reply?

Gravemaid said:
Hi all, this is a repost from my previous thread:
22nd April Bikini Shoot - Sun-kissed Mermaids! http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=189783
There're some major changes I want to make so I asked the admin to close that one for me.
Cheers ,
Lydia

Hi all, thanks for the positive response! 1 more early-bird to go!

I would like to clarify any misunderstanding regarding Melody's prefessionalism here. As I earlier mentioned that my models are amatuers with part-time modeling experience, I do not mean that Melody is one of them. I'm very thankful that Melody is so sweet as to agree to be my guest model. :lovegrin: She's an experienced and professional model and I believe my models have a lot to learn from her.

Gravemaid said:
I'm very thankful that Melody is so sweet as to agree to be my guest model. :lovegrin: She's an experienced and professional model and I believe my models have a lot to learn from her.

Treat her well ..thanks .. :)

Gravemaid said:
I'm very thankful that Melody is so sweet as to agree to be my guest model. :lovegrin: She's an experienced and professional model and I believe my models have a lot to learn from her.
You won't regret having Melody there as your guest star model :thumbsup:

yeah...Melody is a sweetie....:thumbsup:
You will love her!! :D

rOnGrEn said:
yeah...Melody is a sweetie....:thumbsup:
You will love her!! :D
Your exams finished liao right, so what are you waiting for ? ;p

Oh gosh, what did I miss out here?
I see so many of my names!
-overjoyed-

Thanks for all the compliments.
Hopefully, I would be up to standard to other photographers as well.

espn, Rongren still having exams if I am not wrong. :bsmilie:

Can we have releases from the models in order to sell the pictures?
Thanks
Tran

Status
Not open for further replies.