(Sat) 22nd April Bikini Shoot - $60/pax


Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#1
Hi all, this is a repost from my previous thread:
22nd April Bikini Shoot - Sun-kissed Mermaids! http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=189783
There're some major changes I want to make so I asked the admin to close that one for me.

Due to feedbacks and some very useful advise from fellow CSers, I decided to bring the price down because this is more of a TFP shoot for the girls. It's the debut shoot for Natalie, Mel and Samantha and the 2 blonde girls will be back to their countries in 2 week's time, we may have to wait another 2 months before they're back again. They want to do their portfolio before they leave so give them your support, join now!! A major part of the earnings will go to Natalie's, Mel's and Samantha's portfolios. Also to add to the fun of this shoot, I invited Melody to be our guest model for that day!


Models:
Natalie, Valerie, Mel, Samantha and featuring guest model, Melody









Time:
2.00pm - 4.00pm: 1st outfit
4.00pm - 4.30pm: Interval
4.30pm - 6.30pm: 2nd outfit

Location:
Beach (to be disclosed to participants)

Outfits:
2 sets of bikinis per model

Date:
22nd April (Saturday)

F&B:
Drinks and light snacks for everyone

Cost:
$55/pax for first 10 early-birds (early-birds pls pay upon booking to confirm your slot)
$60/pax for next 10
Maximum 20 photographers

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick and handphone number. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer prompty to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!


Cheers ,
Lydia
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#2
Gravemaid said:
Hi all, this is a repost from my previous thread:
22nd April Bikini Shoot - Sun-kissed Mermaids! http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=189783
There're some major changes I want to make so I asked the admin to close that one for me.

Due to feedbacks and some very useful advise from fellow CSers, I decided to bring the price down because this is more of a TFP shoot for the girls. It's the debut shoot for Natalie, Mel and Samantha and the 2 blonde girls will be back to their countries in 2 week's time, we may have to wait another 2 months before they're back again. They want to do their portfolio before they leave so give them your support, join now!! A major part of the earnings will go to Natalie's, Mel's and Samantha's portfolios. Also to add to the fun of this shoot, I invited Melody to be our guest model for that day!
:bigeyes:
You mean photographers pay $$, shoot liaoz, still must give CD/print for the girls?
Good deal for the girls..
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#3
oh dear.. please sort this out before the shoot or things may get 'ugly' :sweat: :sweat:
 

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#4
Sorry guys, please let me clarify. I'm grooming these girls to become professional models for photo shoots. I'll be doing their portfolio for them, so there's no need for the photographers to provide cd after the shoot. I meant TFP as in them providing us the time for this shoot to earn their portfolio. Most of the money collected for this shoot will go to their portfolio fund and transport there, as well as the F&B for that day's shoot.
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#5
Gravemaid said:
Sorry guys, please let me clarify. I'm grooming these girls to become professional models for photo shoots. I'll be doing their portfolio for them, so there's no need for the photographers to provide cd after the shoot. I meant TFP as in them providing us the time for this shoot to earn their portfolio. Most of the money collected for this shoot will go to their portfolio fund and transport there, as well as the F&B for that day's shoot.
:) still sounds like the meaning of TFCD anyway. Glad things are clearer. So they're inexperienced models, I suppose?

:D anyway $60 for 5 decent looking inexperienced models + food + drinks is a good deal.
At least, better than $65 for 2 inexperienced ones.
 

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#6
unseen said:
:) still sounds like the meaning of TFCD anyway. Glad things are clearer. So they're inexperienced models, I suppose?

:D anyway $60 for 5 decent looking inexperienced models + food + drinks is a good deal.
At least, better than $65 for 2 inexperienced ones.

Thanks for the encouragement :). The models are amatuers, but they do have some experience. Some of them did press ads and other forms of part-time modeling before, and they're keen on modeling for photography shoots. So I'm trying to groom them and this shoot is to give them the exposure and a chance for them to interact with the photographers. That's why I kept calling for support. I'm a young organiser myself and making money is not the main objective for me, my interest is in the girls. As long as I can make enough to cover their portfolio and the cost for organising this shoot, I'll be happy that those who turn up are having fun. :lovegrin:
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#7
Gravemaid said:
Thanks for the encouragement :). The models are amatuers, but they do have some experience. Some of them did press ads and other forms of part-time modeling before, and they're keen on modeling for photography shoots. So I'm trying to groom them and this shoot is to give them the exposure and a chance for them to interact with the photographers. That's why I kept calling for support. I'm a young organiser myself and making money is not the main objective for me, my interest is in the girls. As long as I can make enough to cover their portfolio and the cost for organising this shoot, I'll be happy that those who turn up are having fun. :lovegrin:
For a guy, that's ok but for a lady (I assume you are..) that sounds wrong.. Sorry.. exam stress ah.. Tend to think too much.. kekeke..

heh anyway up for you.. really good deal! :thumbsup: Shall support you spiritually. My exams won't allow otherwise. :sweatsm:
 

melodyyap

New Member
Aug 5, 2005
411
0
0
Singapore
#18
jnet6 said:
ya lo... but today(sat i'm not working) so next sat will be. :(

so sad...


Oooh,work alternate saturdays huh?
Poor thing...
Your job sure is tiring, I know.
 

jeryltan

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
3,354
0
0
44
s5.photobucket.com
#19
For your sake, I will sign up ;) Got to make up for the bad photos taken the last time :confused:

BTW.. I'll be at your school on the 21st.. But guess you wouldn't have started school yet right?

melodyyap said:
Oooh,work alternate saturdays huh?
Poor thing...
Your job sure is tiring, I know.
 

jeryltan

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
3,354
0
0
44
s5.photobucket.com
#20
Doesn't that mean that Melody will not be benefiting from this at all? Since she's a guest model?

Gravemaid said:
Sorry guys, please let me clarify. I'm grooming these girls to become professional models for photo shoots. I'll be doing their portfolio for them, so there's no need for the photographers to provide cd after the shoot. I meant TFP as in them providing us the time for this shoot to earn their portfolio. Most of the money collected for this shoot will go to their portfolio fund and transport there, as well as the F&B for that day's shoot.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom