Sat 070707 with 7 Lovely Bikini Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Attn to all ptghs!!!

Whether you are new or experience, you are using SLR camera or DC, we welcome you to joins our shoot!!
Let's celebrate this coming special 07/07/07 with our 07 lovely bikini models in a reasonable price @ only S$55 per ptgh!! If you want to take more quality photo, you can also choose ratio 3:1 / 4:1 (pls refer the price as below)
:)

Shoot Details

Date : 07 July 2007 (Sat)
Time : 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Outfits : Bikini
Models : Jolene, Jeslin, Rachelle, Xiao Xiao, Evon, Teresa, Sandra
Refreshment : Home Made Pudding by organizer....
Reflector : Provided
No of photographers : 5:1 or 4:1 or 3:1
Price : S$ 55 (5:1) , S$ 69 (4:1) , S$ 92 (3:1)

To begin...
1. Kindly PM or sms me @90099219 with your name and mobile number to register,
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email : babyfairy168@hotmail.com

Model : Jolene
IMG_9715_1_.JPG
IMG_9711_1_.JPG

Model : Jeslin
P1100509_1_.JPG
P1100967_1_.JPG

Hurry! Sign Up Now!

Stay tune for more models photos!

i would sure like to join in but i'm a noobie's noobie. afraid that if the first 'impression'(exposure) to this shoot is negative, be it due to my lousy shoot or whatsoever, will impact my future attendance to these kind of shoot. (morale/confidence sunk)

Cryder, just go for it. group shoot is a chance u can learn from others at the same time. If not sure, just ask, people will help u out :p

i would sure like to join in but i'm a noobie's noobie. afraid that if the first 'impression'(exposure) to this shoot is negative, be it due to my lousy shoot or whatsoever, will impact my future attendance to these kind of shoot. (morale/confidence sunk)

Think positive la, bro. :D All the clubsnappers are nice people. Just go out and have fun.
Don't give yourself too much pressure.
;)

pics cannot see lehz

Try, and you will know if you can make it or not,
Don't try, then definitely cannot make it. :bsmilie:

Just go and have fun on your virgin outdoor bikini shoot. ;)

Remember, failure is the mother of success. :cool:

everyone started off as a newbie...my shoots are lousy as others have told me...still go on shooting ma...

Attn to all ptghs!!!
Let's celebrate this coming special 07/07/07 with our 07 lovely bikini models in a reasonable price @ only S$55 per ptgh!! If you want to take more quality photo, you can also choose ratio 3:1 / 4:1 (pls refer the price as below)[/B] :)

No of photographers : 5:1 or 4:1 or 3:1
Price : S$ 55 (5:1) , S$ 69 (4:1) , S$ 92 (3:1)

Confusing leh
$55 get to shoot all 7 ?

Yeah! Don't really understand what the organiser is trying to mean regarding the pricing part. :dunno:

Guys, she means the number in a group.

If you join the group where 5 photoghrs is to 1 model, it will be cheaper, but at the cost fighting for angles.

If you join the group where 3 photoghrs is to 1 model, you have have more time and room to try out certain shots, but it is a bit more expensive.

The 7 models will rotate amongst these groups. You will get to shoot them.

I hope my understanding is correct, :p But seven... how to allocate time for 7 models in 3 hrs?

Let me do some kindergarden maths here :embrass:

3hours = 3 * 60mins = 180mins

180mins / 7 models = approx 25 mins. not included +/- time wasted here and there

Can i assume based on this pricing S$ 55 (5:1) , S$ 69 (4:1) , S$ 92 (3:1)

The max photographer would be only 5 + 4 + 3 = 12 ?

I see...

on the other hand, the homemade pudding by babyfairy is tempting. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

180mins / 7 models = approx 25 mins. not included +/- time wasted here and there

Think would be 7 groups with 7 models. Each group 25 min. Less Pax group more time per model.

Confusing leh
$55 get to shoot all 7 ?

yes, you are right, jus S$55 to shoot 7 models.

Not exactly, total got 7 models, so also got 7 groups of ptgh. But each group of ptgh can be 3 or 4 or 5, so max can be 35 and min can be 21...understand?

Guys, she means the number in a group.

If you join the group where 5 photoghrs is to 1 model, it will be cheaper, but at the cost fighting for angles.

If you join the group where 3 photoghrs is to 1 model, you have have more time and room to try out certain shots, but it is a bit more expensive.

The 7 models will rotate amongst these groups. You will get to shoot them.

I hope my understanding is correct, :p But seven... how to allocate time for 7 models in 3 hrs?

Each model will be approximate 20 - 25 mins in one group. The rest of the time is for models changing, and your resting time. At the end of the shoot we will combine 7 models to shoot group photo but subject to time allow...

Wahhh... :bigeyes:

Blaming myself for not studying hard for maths during schooling...
Me now still counting n trying to figure out wats going on... :dunno:

Heehee... :sweatsm:

Still staying tune to this thread for the rest of the model's pretty face.;p

Very, very tempted to join...... and haven't shot any model for a looong, looong time liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.