Sat 070707 with 7 Lovely Bikini Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
im also a newbie..really want to join.

hehe..ahh..heck care..i'm in..gonna sms babyfairy now..
like they said practice makes perfect..do guide me along to all whose coming for this shoot..

Hey babyfairy, what's the max number of photos huh? Does it mean 5+4+3=12 photogs?

Sorry ah...I'm practising my math...:bsmilie:

070707: a date where most wedding photogs won't be able to join leh.

I have 7 models so make 7 groups. Example if all groups want ratio 5:1 den it will have a total of 35 photogs. If 2 groups want 4:1 and the other 5 groups want 5:1, den total photogs will have 33. I hope is clear to you now. If not clear jus ask again den i answer.... okie?

Hey babyfairy, what's the max number of photos huh? Does it mean 5+4+3=12 photogs?

Sorry ah...I'm practising my math...:bsmilie:

Can I join ? Hope it is not too late !!!

Really need to practice, cause my friend is asking me to help on her assignment

Sorry, did not saw thw reply.

CAn I join the 4:1 ?

Model : Ashley

IMG_0282_1_.JPG
IMG_0381_1_.JPG

Hurry! We have 3 models from Miss Earth Singapore 2007 with us this Saturday afternoon shooting.
So reserve a slot now to avoid disappointment!

hei guys..since i'm joining this shoot..i oso have the intention to get new lens. for this kind of shoot, what kind of lens is suitable or preferable? i read in some threads that the 50 mm f1.4 is good..may i know what other purpose can this lens do? or anyone have better suggestion? i own a sony dslr btw and no flash 2..intending to get one as well..
help plss..to all the gurus..
gonna be so broke..:)

hei guys..since i'm joining this shoot..i oso have the intention to get new lens. for this kind of shoot, what kind of lens is suitable or preferable? i read in some threads that the 50 mm f1.4 is good..may i know what other purpose can this lens do? or anyone have better suggestion? i own a sony dslr btw and no flash 2..intending to get one as well..
help plss..to all the gurus..
gonna be so broke..:)

Go to the respective discussion threads please. This is solely for shoots and workshops.

I have 7 models so make 7 groups. Example if all groups want ratio 5:1 den it will have a total of 35 photogs. If 2 groups want 4:1 and the other 5 groups want 5:1, den total photogs will have 33. I hope is clear to you now. If not clear jus ask again den i answer.... okie?

and how long is allowed per model for each group? Sorry, I just want to make this clear for all of them who has joined the shoot. This kind of arrangement is new to us!

and how long is allowed per model for each group? Sorry, I just want to make this clear for all of them who has joined the shoot. This kind of arrangement is new to us!

See earlier post:

Each model will be approximate 20 - 25 mins in one group. The rest of the time is for models changing, and your resting time. At the end of the shoot we will combine 7 models to shoot group photo but subject to time allow...

Status
Not open for further replies.