hi guys,

Sarice for you all..

682943714_9b37a21bc5.jpg

682944652_f0df14c906.jpg

Rave or Rants are all welcome..

more to come..

NO 2:lovegrin: :heart: :heart:

Nice work. I like brighter pics. :thumbsup:

thanks.. glensky.. its all because of you harharhar...;)

thanks leejay glad to have you here.. just playin around with PP.

anymore CC's.... 400+ views and only 2 replies

Hey, pards... wow, are you really do all your photos with PP? Maybe others are too busy viewing all the photos at this section... anyway, nice pics, 'dre... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey, pards... wow, are you really do all your photos with PP? Maybe others are too busy viewing all the photos at this section... anyway, nice pics, 'dre... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for dropping by pards.. i just play around with it and get excited every time on whats the result would be. not to say of course to hide some imperfections on me as a photographer..;p :embrass:

anymore Critique for a newbie..:sweat:

both shots are nicely done.. Both nicely taken and nicely PPed. Kinda reminds me of a shot of Angelina Jolie... :p

Compare with 1st 2, i think these 2 shots are weaker. The model is the same but the PP is obviously different.

The thing about these 2 pics is that the hair is really quite messy. Composition wise, good but can improve in terms of pose i guess. The PP for the 1st 2 pics are more "glamour" type and the last 2 are the WYSIWYG type (what u see is what u get), straight out from Camera, w.o heavy PS. Still, i think a little bit of PS like tidying the hair, smoothen the skin etc is good.. :p

alamakk.... the skin tone got burn???? dun like the skintone

Compare with 1st 2, i think these 2 shots are weaker. The model is the same but the PP is obviously different.

The thing about these 2 pics is that the hair is really quite messy. Composition wise, good but can improve in terms of pose i guess. The PP for the 1st 2 pics are more "glamour" type and the last 2 are the WYSIWYG type (what u see is what u get), straight out from Camera, w.o heavy PS. Still, i think a little bit of PS like tidying the hair, smoothen the skin etc is good.. :p

Thanks nemesis.. im trying to break into something unusual and absolutely different treatment from old postings. im experimenting on the warm saturated look. but unluckily no good feedback.. i have a much desaturated version of it but fetching comments first for my warm skin treatment.

im retaining the messy hair cos ive tried to PP it away but it seems very obviously PPed. PP skill not good enuf. id rather take a messy hair slam than an overly manipulated pic slam. hehehe thanks for being here again..

alamakk.... the skin tone got burn???? dun like the skintone

thanks for dropping by chong.. im aware of it. but honestly on my PS its not that saturated dunno what happen after i converted to JPEG. i should have anticipated the color space for my saturation after conversion. anyway thanks im changing my curves now. hehehehehe.

im imitating the "300" movie post processing technique, but i guess not so close to it yet. ill post a closer to it version soon.

All the photos are nice! #1 a bit over.

682944652_f0df14c906.jpg

i love this shot! Like the processing too!

As for the last 2 shots, the warmth is good, but just need to desaturate a little to look better i feel. :)

Thanks nemesis.. im trying to break into something unusual and absolutely different treatment from old postings. im experimenting on the warm saturated look. but unluckily no good feedback.. i have a much desaturated version of it but fetching comments first for my warm skin treatment.

im retaining the messy hair cos ive tried to PP it away but it seems very obviously PPed. PP skill not good enuf. id rather take a messy hair slam than an overly manipulated pic slam. hehehe thanks for being here again..

thanks for dropping by chong.. im aware of it. but honestly on my PS its not that saturated dunno what happen after i converted to JPEG. i should have anticipated the color space for my saturation after conversion. anyway thanks im changing my curves now. hehehehehe.

im imitating the "300" movie post processing technique, but i guess not so close to it yet. ill post a closer to it version soon.
703717593_edited.jpg

is this the effect you wanted? a more saturated look? I'm pretty newbie in PS as well. Let me know if u want me to remove the pic :p

682944652_f0df14c906.jpg

i love this shot! Like the processing too!

As for the last 2 shots, the warmth is good, but just need to desaturate a little to look better i feel. :)

thanks Ivan. your right the 2nd set i need to tone it down a bit.:)

703717593_edited.jpg

is this the effect you wanted? a more saturated look? I'm pretty newbie in PS as well. Let me know if u want me to remove the pic :p

no problem bro. you can always play around with it.

ill post my "300" look PP later, keep experimenting..:D

Sarice @ "300"

im not so sure if i got it right.. again i keep on playin..:confused:

704593084_6e99291c69.jpg

Keep the Critiques coming.. TIA ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.