Sanyo 2700 or Powerex 2700?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmax

Mar 7, 2006
Deciding which one rechargable battery to get, Sanyo 2700 or Powerex 2700.

In term of retaining of power which one better? Had bad experience with Sanyo 2500

Pls advise, thanks!

Do you know you can exchange the defective Sanyo 2500? Just call their office at The Hereen.

Do you know you can exchange the defective Sanyo 2500? Just call their office at The Hereen.

I changed liao, and it's better. Thanks for your reply

Now looking for 2700 one, deciding between Sanyo and Powerex.

need any prove of purchase or anything?
i got the 'bad' batch. :cry:

i vote for powerex too....:bsmilie:

no

no need any proof of purchase when i went to exchange sanyo. but powerex retain it's batt life longer than sanyo and doesnt "heat up" so much when charging.

My Powerex 2700 retain charge much better than Sanyo 2500, not sure about Sanyo 2700...

Hi Eveyone...

Thanks for all your replies. :)

Where can I get Powerex 2700 cheapest?

i vote for powerex too....:bsmilie:

no

PowerEx good!:thumbsup:

Deciding which one rechargable battery to get, Sanyo 2700 or Powerex 2700.

In term of retaining of power which one better? Had bad experience with Sanyo 2500

Pls advise, thanks!

Powerex 2700:thumbsup: (20pcs)+(if buget not constrain=that 8-batt at one-go-charger:thumbsup: =MH-C801D 1-hr-chrgr-AA & AAA & reconditioning-feature).

Retaining power is very gd coz from my experience abt 3-wks from chrgd still manage to shoot with 4in 580ex+8in CP-E3 =12-AA-2700 abt 130+(if remeber correctly) shots all with flash.

Another 8-more inside toy's remote-controller(car & helicopter) that hardly :bigeyes: need to chrg.

Hope this helps in your decision making. Cheers.

Between the two, my vote goes to PowerEx 2700mAh! :thumbsup:
I'm using them without any regrets! Reliable, retains charge and doesn't heat up as much.
Try them and you'll agree as with others here! ;p

where is a good place to get 2700 Powerex ?

thks

I use Powerex. It doesn't fail me. I had a few issues with Sanyo batteries though. Powerex is highly recommended. ;)

Powerex works for me very very well compared to my sanyo 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.