Samsung NX10 - Adaptor for Pentax K Mount lenses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dielah

Jul 10, 2007
Hi Guys, not sure how this would go for Samsung especially after our K-X launch but i think it would be interesting for GX10/20 users...

link to DPR:

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/samsungnx10/

and note reference to pentax mount lenses...

Lenses
• Samsung NX mount lenses
• Three lenses available at launch:
• SAMSUNG 30mm F2
• SAMSUNG 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
• SAMSUNG 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED OIS
• Adaptor for Pentax K mount lenses tba

Everyone is going pancake nowadays. :bsmilie:

Just skimmed through the pics, but not interested. So, the other micro 4/3 players don't offer a K-mount adapter I guess?

Don't see the point. AF lenses will probably end up being MF, and there's no in-body stablisation

Someone enlighten me, please.

With the zoom lenses mounted, where's the reduction in bulk and size? In other words, what's the point? Because the (much smaller) size of these mirrorless DSLRs are what makes them so attractive.

But if Samsung comes up with their own series of pancakes, instead of only 1, then it's worth a look from me.

.............. interesting only if the price is just as intriguing .......... :think:

just like how they undercut competitors with their new mobile phones, let's see if it'll be the case for their camera division :bsmilie:

.............. interesting only if the price is just as intriguing .......... :think:

same as gf1 rrp...i think;)

alamak! This is one way to do it wrongly.
You have the opportunity of a small compact design and you waste it with a bulky DSLR-like chassis. They should have challenged the EP2/GF1 by putting it in a more compact body to differentiate it from the pack.
But the 30mm f/2 pancake lens does look small. Looks like they ported alot of the lessons learnt from the pentax limited lenses into the new design. I wonder if the NX mount is really the micro-K mount like the micro4/3 instead as we can see they even plan an adapter to make use of k-mount lenses. :) Maybe Pentax will be announcing the Pentax Kn-X using the newer mount? :sweat:

... If they could release an NX to k-mount adapter that could autofocus a manual focus lens with shake reduction built-in. Then it's goin' to be a biggie ;p

Last edited:
who will give much attention?..too late and too little..at least could have a bigger 'bang' by launching a few more lenses together..

Sigh... :cry:, looks like my girlfriend though.

EDit: might be my girlfriend's twin sister.

....... or her Big Brother ............. :bsmilie:

.............. here's the link to the sample pics .....lookout for the white on white images ....... something your Girl Friend #1 could sure do with .............. ;)

http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/samsungnx10_preview2/

from a 3rd party who had hand on the nx, iq pawn both ep$ and Gf1
af faster than ep$ but slower than gf1

from a 3rd party who had hand on the nx, iq pawn both ep$ and Gf1

EVIL Samsung................................ Girl Friends :bheart: ............. white ElePhants ......:devil:

i don't mind luminance noise or grain, but the fixed pattern noise here is terrible..

EVIL Samsung................................ Girl Friends :bheart: ............. white ElePhants ......:devil:

whether can it sell well here still waited to seem.....

I still like OVF over EVF. ;)

Last edited:
I still like OVF over EVF. ;)

.................. still haven't tried your Pentax at the beach on a sunny day I presume ................ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.