Samsung NX10 - Adaptor for Pentax K Mount lenses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, I have done that, but with the help of a polariser. :)

BTW, It's really a pain especially when it is directly in the sun, you cannot review your pictures eh.

No need to review .............. just need to be able to see that damn meter ............. :rolleyes:

Some guy got info from some inside source (he claimed it's 100% sure), Pentax might release their own version NX camera sometime this year :cool: That'd be really cool. I might just get one plus the 30/2 pancake if it's true :)

Some guy got info from some inside source (he claimed it's 100% sure), Pentax might release their own version NX camera sometime this year :cool: That'd be really cool. I might just get one plus the 30/2 pancake if it's true :)

Okay, Darn! That's it!! who wants to buy a red k-x!!! :bsmilie:

Same lens mount system as the one Samsung is using?

Probably just a rebadged NX :D

............. hope it is not a case of blind leading the blind ............ EVIL Samsung :devil:

would be meaningless if its a rebadged samsung. I would hope they change the form factor to something smaller than the EP2/GF1. That would really steal the PnS upgraders market and give Oly and Pany a run for their money. :)

would be meaningless if its a rebadged samsung. I would hope they change the form factor to something smaller than the EP2/GF1. That would really steal the PnS upgraders market and give Oly and Pany a run for their money. :)

Agree.

Plus, Pentax already has a whole series of DA pancake/compact lenses to complement the small-form camera body. This is something the others are still very lacking in.

Agree.

Plus, Pentax already has a whole series of DA pancake/compact lenses to complement the small-form camera body. This is something the others are still very lacking in.

But DA limiteds has longer flange distance than NX mount lens. Means if you need a small lens+body combo, they're going to redesign another lens mount system. Otherwise, they can ask samsung for licensing. R&D Cost is lesser that way.

Anyway, for the looks of it Samsung have gone for the function rather than the form. :)

But DA limiteds has longer flange distance than NX mount lens. Means if you need a small lens+body combo, they're going to redesign another lens mount system. Otherwise, they can ask samsung for licensing. R&D Cost is lesser that way.

Anyway, for the looks of it Samsung have gone for the function rather than the form. :)

That's my boy .............. Samsung. :lovegrin:

naah, waiting for the rebadged version of pentax...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.