Samsung Galaxy Camera

Any idea where to get this camera at good price with those freebie? Thanks

John Teoh said:
It's an android so as long as the app does not limit to certain models, you should be able to use it.

I doubt any app supports the camera natively. Have you tried it? I doubt Samsung even made that possible.

John Teoh said:
You mean the camera function or as a whole? Anyway I also install quite a few software in my camera.

I'm just talking about the specific camera functions. :) By the way, the camera sells for less than $600 now at Funan shops. Looks like they have plenty in stock.

Last edited:
I'm just talking about the specific camera functions. :) By the way, the camera sells for less than $600 now at Funan shops. Looks like they have plenty in stock.

Most of them can't use the hardware zoom or the change of apreture. Other than that you still can use the apps. Most of the time I will take the pics first with the default app then use the apps like snapseed to edit the photos.

John Teoh said:
Most of them can't use the hardware zoom or the change of apreture. Other than that you still can use the apps. Most of the time I will take the pics first with the default app then use the apps like snapseed to edit the photos.

Yeah I know but that's not what I meant. Well, I guess you don't know the apps I mentioned above. ;)

You mean the camera function or as a whole? Anyway I also install quite a few software in my camera.

hi, does this cam allow torch screen AF like pana GF5 and Oly EP3? bte  it come with wrist strap. possible to have a neck strap on it?

thanks

buzzmario said:
hi, does this cam allow torch screen AF like pana GF5 and Oly EP3? bte  it come with wrist strap. possible to have a neck strap on it?

thanks

Sure, it has touch focus like any smart phone with a touch screen.