Same subject in different poses in a single photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trigeek

Hi, anyone knows how to create the same subject in different poses on the same photo print? using Photoshop? Appreciate a step by step explanation for this photoshop newbie here? Thanks.

No need photoshop. You just need tripod and camera with multiple exposure capability.

Hi Trigeek ,

If you are interested in doing it digitally. I can roughly tell you how to do it. First make sure you mount your camera on a tripod. Second, you have to make sure the background do not change when you move around the frame. Third, start moving around in the frame and take until you shiok. Fourthly, you can scan the images into your computer. Fifth, copy the images into several layers inside Photoshop. Sixth, you can use masking to mask out the background and leave only your own pose inside for every single layer.

To tell you in a detailed manner probably needs a lot of time. My advise is go read up on Photoshop in particular masking and layers. I am sure the library will have some books on photoshop.

All the best,
Danny

Don't forget to keep the exposure constant. It's easier to do it with a digital camera. If you scan prints or negatives, you will have to align each shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.