Saint Andrew's - School Reopens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting tradition, thanks for sharing. I knew SA very good in rugby.
I'm not a Saint (a devil more likely), but am going to the church next Sat to attend a wedding.
The last time I went to the church within SA was like 20 yrs ago when an army friend invited to attend Sunday service, near PSA Bldg.

#15 - Saints! Are You Ready?!
3159669281_d035353972_o.jpg

#16 - The Mad Dash!
3160504494_a5be5de4f6_o.jpg

#17 - Stampede!
3159669809_d64e22146f_o.jpg

#18 - Last, But Surely Not the Least
3160505124_a6065edcc9_o.jpg

#19 - Sorry Kids, Back To School!
3160505400_8d81fbcaed_o.jpg

-----

And that concludes my showcase. Hope you've enjoyed it!

Happy New Year to all!

And to all the Saints out there-- UP AND ON!

Cheers,
Zexun

EDIT: Yes, I *did* put my bags down and ran with them using my 17-40L. Fun, but super tiring, and 3fps / 9frame buffer really isn't enough. Maybe it's really time for an upgrade.. nah =/

wow nice shots!

was from SA 4-yrs back.. that time there was no dashing of the field but a walk to the secondary school.. some 400m route march? hahah

brings back memories.

Wow, nice to see so many Saints on the boards haha.

Thanks for all the lovely comments =)

Just completed my O level and awaiting results. Will probably be going SAJC (secured a place in the band).

ah my name's andrew.. u know moses koi? he was the last batch i taught before i graduated

Yes I do. He taught my direct senior, so you're like 22? 23? (Eh, better don't OT too much haha)

Here are some shots of me in action while running, shot by a teacher.

meinaction2editqp8.jpg

meinaction1editwh2.jpg

lol. Whoever said being a photographer was an easy job was lying.

Last edited:
I see Mr Poon looking a little chubbier then before... and Ms Charles, still the same old same old as 6 years ago..

Oh boy, how I miss SAS and SAJc...

Life is Now TODAY TODAY!

uP and ON!

your best advantage is that people are being their true selves - no sense of pretence in any form - as you are in front of them. this means you can set people at ease - this is a gift for a photographer. you have another physics Professor in sajc who is occasionally in these forums too!

Good to see so many Saints here. Actually, it was almost 30yrs ago...
Anyone remembers Mr Harry Tan & the principal before him?

I feel they shouldn't have cut the tree down. I believe it is easily more than 100 years old. Such a pity. We used to play wif the red seeds from the tree, shoot the teachers wif it :vhappy::blah::devil::nono:

Saints class of 78 here. Mr Tan was principal when I was there. Before him was Mr. C. D. Jansen.

Up and On!

I see Mr Poon looking a little chubbier then before... and Ms Charles, still the same old same old as 6 years ago..

Oh boy, how I miss SAS and SAJc...

Life is Now TODAY TODAY!

uP and ON!

Haha! There are quite a few secondary school teachers who are clubsnappers as well ;)

your best advantage is that people are being their true selves - no sense of pretence in any form - as you are in front of them. this means you can set people at ease - this is a gift for a photographer. you have another physics Professor in sajc who is occasionally in these forums too!

Haha yeah. I knew most of the people I photographed that day. SAJC has clubsnappers? Haha!

Saints class of 78 here. Mr Tan was principal when I was there. Before him was Mr. C. D. Jansen.

Up and On!

Up and On!

maybe we should arrange a CS-Saints outing soon.. think the turnout might be quite high.. hmmmm.

Headshotz! please arrange, since you are the "free-est" here!

maybe we should arrange a CS-Saints outing soon.. think the turnout might be quite high.. hmmmm.

Headshotz! please arrange, since you are the "free-est" here!

Aiyo, I'm free only for like 3 weeks leh. JC starting next month lol.

But before that, if you're a Saint on Flickr, please JOIN OUR SAINTS FLICKR GROUP: http://www.flickr.com/groups/sav1862/

Last edited:
Yup it is allowed , skinheads are not. Short hair is not tolerated now.
really... things have certainly changed... and here I was not wanting to go visit SAJC since they moved because my hair up to my shoulders... skinheads not allowed in my time as well though... don't know if any of my teachers still there... do have a few friends teaching in SAJC now though... must ask them about the hair thing and if my hair is still too long by current standards ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.