Saddd.....

I try hor, it say i dont have the privillage leh.

a2cH1N

Last edited:
I try hor, it say i dont have the privillage leh.

a2cH1N

Ahhh, I see that you did put up some kind of Flickr link.
You need to go a bit further to find the exact image url...
It should be in the form "http://__________.jpg"

Your picture is not showing. For posting pics hosted on flickr, please see this guide. :)

Your picture is not showing. For posting pics hosted on flickr, please see this guide. :)

Test.... my first time

5920811610_5b3a58dc22_z.jpg

5920291315_5077e78ecd_z.jpg

All never photoshop before one so hor... please pardon the noob ...

But can share with me how i can improve. :)

PS: thanks to those that add me to your flickr as contact hehehe i very happy to know more people le :)

Last edited:
Test.... my first time

5920811610_5b3a58dc22_z.jpg

5920291315_5077e78ecd_z.jpg

All never photoshop before one so hor... please pardon the noob ...

But can share with me how i can improve. :)

PS: thanks to those that add me to your flickr as contact hehehe i very happy to know more people le :)

Not bad leh. I am also a noob... so not much to say, let the experts comments.

(PS. What is your flickr account? Can add me as contact too. Search for cy_tiew)

Not bad leh. I am also a noob... so not much to say, let the experts comments.

(PS. What is your flickr account? Can add me as contact too. Search for cy_tiew)

OMG! If your skill is consider noob, I am like -1000 noob...... but your picture nice leh! hehe

And your lens... white color de :p

Last edited:
Nice photos...i wonder when can i post my photo to share and learn...=(

You can post liao ma, cause you hit more than 50 post le hehe

I can't find this 'rule' stated anywhere that you must hit 50 posts before you can post photos. I've seen some people posting photos when their post count is in single digits.

I thought the mod already clarified that you CAN post images even if post count < 50 ? :dunno:

Yes the 50 posts restriction applies only to posting URL. Posting images has no such restriction. Btw we would also encourage members to post pictures in the gallery section instead of the newbies section. :)

Yes the 50 posts restriction applies only to posting URL. Posting images has no such restriction. Btw we would also encourage members to post pictures in the gallery section instead of the newbies section. :)

Eh, gallery hor, my picture all rojak one. got still life, candid and such... so split up all ar?

Eh, gallery hor, my picture all rojak one. got still life, candid and such... so split up all ar?

I don't suppose you will want to show ALL your photos, so pick some of a particular genre (eg. landscape, portraits, macro, etc) and share in the appropriate gallery section. If you get constructive feedback, you can work on those to improve :)

I don't suppose you will want to show ALL your photos, so pick some of a particular genre (eg. landscape, portraits, macro, etc) and share in the appropriate gallery section. If you get constructive feedback, you can work on those to improve :)

Ok hehe... noted on that

I am new and just asking if i could post some picture here? and could you teach me how?

I am new and just asking if i could post some picture here? and could you teach me how?

Please post on the Photo galleries section of clubsnap and not in the newbie thread.

(in the photo galleries section, you should see the following threads - Critique Corner, Abstract and still life, Land/City-scapes and travel, Macros and Close ups, Reportage and Sports, Portraits and Poses, Ready, Lights, Actions, Streets and Candids, Wedding Portfolios, World of Nature and A Photo A Day Project 2011.

So select the section genre that your photo was and posted in the respective thread)

When you want to share your pics, upload your photo to a file sharing service like the flickr, picasaweb, imghost, or our own clubsnap gallery. Then in the thread, select "Create new thread" (or something to that effect) then use the logo on the top of your page that look like a framed pic, and copy and paste your URL to the pic.

Actually there is a step by step guide in our forum that teach you how to paste your photo, read that guide.

Last edited: