S3iS vs Fuji S5200 vs FZ7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FibreOptics

Oct 7, 2006
hi guys,

i'm rather interested in photography, but can't afford a DSLR at the moment..
was considering getting a prosumer cam to 'learn the ropes' and shortlisted the above 3 digicams. please advise me on which should i get?

thanks a lot! :)

hi guys,

i'm rather interested in photography, but can't afford a DSLR at the moment..
was considering getting a prosumer cam to 'learn the ropes' and shortlisted the above 3 digicams. please advise me on which should i get?

thanks a lot! :)

S5200 is old.

Consider the new S5600FD instead. It has a very good sensor, and wide angle coverage.

S5200 is old.

Consider the new S5600FD instead. It has a very good sensor, and wide angle coverage.

I believe Bean, you are referring to s6500fd? :)...

hey guys, thanks! haha..bought myself a S6500fd today, can't wait to test it out in the following weeks! comes with 1GB XD, tripod, case and screen protector @ $699. i think it's the only ultra-zoom other than the FZ7 in the <$700 category, and that's a really good price considering it's only launched recently.. :)

Oppss.. Ya.. the S6500FD..

hey guys, thanks! haha..bought myself a S6500fd today, can't wait to test it out in the following weeks! comes with 1GB XD, tripod, case and screen protector @ $699. i think it's the only ultra-zoom other than the FZ7 in the <$700 category, and that's a really good price considering it's only launched recently.. :)

Where did you buy your camera? Do post some sample images...

Where did you buy your camera? Do post some sample images...

i bought it at south asia computer, funan centre, alan photo trading doesn't have it.

will upload some photos once i find time to have fun with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.