Road trip to Pengarram, JB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLRBEAR

Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
Imagine this.
A full day trip to Pengarram, JB featuring 5 exquisite models dressed in casual and bikini outfits for your photographic pleasure !
Add an 8 course seafood lunch, packed with a 6 course dinner prior to returning to Singapore, and you've got yourself the photography road trip of the year for S$138 (CS Members only)!! So what are you waiting for! Call Joanne at 9858-3502 to sign up now!

*Transportation will depart Singapore on the 11th of September at 9am sharp.
**Attendance is capped at 37 pax
***Professional crew will follow

wow, what a fun day out.. food there is excellent.. too bad i got reservist...:(

JAG said:
wow, what a fun day out.. food there is excellent.. too bad i got reservist...:(

Hehe....you are goin to miss out on this! Why don't you try and MIA and see.......tell your officer later that you had to go for Malaysia for sea food with 5 bikini babes :bsmilie:

Next time.....we have more to come.

See you later dude......how was the fireworks shot?

Errr ... so what time we coming back or reach Singapore ?? :dunno:

Interesting ... go go go .. :thumbsup:

NiVleK said:
Hmmmm....can eat and dun shoot? :p

Glutton PIG! Why dun you eat and shoot @ the same time! Hehe....

As timing on coming back from Malaysia is a little flexible / rubber time but we should be looking at around 9-10pm the latest to reach Singapore. (Could be earlier or later)

there's such a place named "Pengarram" in JB? never heard of leh. or you are referring to "Pengerang" near Siwan or Sungei Rengit? it's just a short bumboat trip from Changi Point Jetty

mervlam said:
there's such a place named "Pengarram" in JB? never heard of leh. or you are referring to "Pengerang" near Siwan or Sungei Rengit? it's just a short bumboat trip from Changi Point Jetty

Yup! Thanks Mervlam. My mistake on the spelling. Everytime we go there, we just go and never stop to think about taking down the bleedin' name! :bsmilie:

Anyway, taking a short boat ride there would be great IF one is planning to do a photoshoot there. HOWEVER, i'd like to highlight to everyone who's thinking about going, that we will be stopping at various locations along the way, so taking the coach will be the better option. Here's your chance to do some travel photography, outdoor portraiture etc etc. Opportunities galore!

I just got word from the modelling agency that the beautiful ladies will be coordinating their dress codes according to a theme. Therefore, this won't be just ANY CHAPALANG shoot.:bsmilie::bigeyes:

ALSO: PLS NOTE THAT WE HAVE ONLY 34 VACANCIES LEFT.

As with all road trips of this nature, we have to plan for logistics. Therefore, we'd appreciate it if all those interested in going can finalize their participation by .4th September, 2004

MUCHOS GRACIAS! :thumbsup:

hi,
I would like to know about,
1. $138 include the transport, lunch and dinner?
2. Where to meet?
3. When/How to pay you the money?

I've some inerested on this trip.

Regards,
Hee

juste_millieu said:
hi,
I would like to know about,
1. $138 include the transport, lunch and dinner?
2. Where to meet?
3. When/How to pay you the money?

I've some inerested on this trip.

Regards,
Hee

Pls call Joanne on 98583502 for further details, yes includes lunch, dinner, transport and best of all MODEL shooting!

Meeting will be decided later and you have to come to our studio to pay.

Midlink Plaza, Stanley Lim Colour Centre #02-03/04, 122 Middle Road is our address!

Thanks for enquring! See you soon!

34 seats still AVAILABLE!!!!

PLRBEAR said:
UPDATE!

We currently have 32 vacancies left.
THIS IS GOING FAST!

Yeah! The responses are great. Now is only 29 vacancies left. HURRY! "Mai Tu Liao" don't miss this "you pi you qi" opportunity.Is really only $138/= with sea food lunch, dinner and with 5 pretty models accompany you all the way to Siwan. Not only this, you can also take pictures for the models or take pictures with the models if you want.

Toto38 said:
Yeah! The responses are great. Now is only 29 vacancies left. HURRY! "Mai Tu Liao" don't miss this "you pi you qi" opportunity.Is really only $138/= with sea food lunch, dinner and with 5 pretty models accompany you all the way to Siwan. Not only this, you can also take pictures for the models or take pictures with the models if you want.

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! Now is only 28 vacanices left. Hurry!!! :bsmilie:

Wahhh... so fast got so many pple signing up liao .... me also wan to go leh...hehe.. but juz started my new job... cannot leave my work....hahaha

For those who are interested, quikly come and sign up b4 its too late, its not everytime SLCC organise such sexy overseas shoot!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

anavrin said:
Wahhh... so fast got so many pple signing up liao .... me also wan to go leh...hehe.. but juz started my new job... cannot leave my work....hahaha

For those who are interested, quikly come and sign up b4 its too late, its not everytime SLCC organise such sexy overseas shoot!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you anavrin! Too bad you can't go. Maybe you can join us the next trip(will not be Siwan again). Too bad and too sad for you :cry:

PLRBEAR said:
Imagine this.
A full day trip to Pengarram, JB featuring 5 exquisite models dressed in casual and bikini outfits for your photographic pleasure !
Add an 8 course seafood lunch, packed with a 6 course dinner prior to returning to Singapore, and you've got yourself the photography road trip of the year for S$138 (CS Members only)!! So what are you waiting for! Call Joanne at 9858-3502 to sign up now!

*Transportation will depart Singapore on the 11th of September at 9am sharp.
**Attendance is capped at 37 pax
***Professional crew will follow

wah. so cool. wish i was de model. hahaha. :embrass:

Yahoo! There are only 24 vacancies left. For those who had reserved please make the full payment by next week. Hurry "mai tu liao", don't miss this "you pi you qi" opportunity. Only $138/=oh!!!

Toto38 said:
Yahoo! There are only 24 vacancies left. For those who had reserved please make the full payment by next week. Hurry "mai tu liao", don't miss this "you pi you qi" opportunity. Only $138/=oh!!!

Only 21 vacancies left. Hurry is really "you pi you qi", can't get else where but only in SLCC. ONLY S$138/=.

Toto38 said:
Only 21 vacancies left. Hurry is really "you pi you qi", can't get else where but only in SLCC. ONLY S$138/=.

Ha!Ha!Ha! Only 18 vacancies left. Hurry don't miss this opportunity!!!Please come at 8.30am on 11/9/2004. Thank you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Toto38 said:
Ha!Ha!Ha! Only 18 vacancies left. Hurry don't miss this opportunity!!!Please come at 8.30am on 11/9/2004. Thank you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upate, only 17 vacancies left liao!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.