Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
I'm shocked! :bigeyes:

screenshot009v.png

Haha, it gets better everyday! :D No wonder she loves zipbra preens so much, cos it look like what she would wear behind bars lor. She must be damn disappointed that the judge denied her such privilege :p

this is making us damn paiseh la. still send her overseas for what. imagine the presenter first question to her is : How do u define integrity or honesty? lau kui....this one is really nothing personal..dun disgrace us at international scene

This is no longer a laughing matter. Its an embarrassment for the nation.

SIGH...
This must be one of the worse years of her life.
Imagine, being subjected to scrutiny and endless amount of mental torture after a lack lustre interview performance.
And while working hard to brush up her English, now comes this...!
I am not commenting on her previous interview, nor this latest news. But based just purely on she herself and what is happening to her right now (without judging if she's right or wrong) - she's a damn poor girl. Twice overwhelmingly exposed to unforgiving media attention. How many 19 year old girl can take that?

Last edited:
quite throw face lei...:(

these allegations...well...
some say there's no smoke without fires.

i'm curious how she speak during court hearing? :devil:

As I've always maintained, once a screwup. forever a screwup! This is a classic!

I believe the whole Netizen community will be closely watching the repercussion of this on her future as our representative.
She is on probation as she was still a minor when she committed the fraud. Otherwise jail, fine or jail+fine sentences would have been in order for those 21 year old and above.
Whatever she has done. I hope she has someone close to sink her face into... it's going to be an even tougher road ahead for this poor girl...

As I've always maintained, once a screwup. forever a screwup! This is a classic!

:bsmilie::bsmilie:Well, yes... perhaps many are. But my personal belief is there will be some who will courageously unscrew themselves and stand up to lead straight lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.