ricoh gr1s manual??

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai

Oct 1, 2004
west, sg
www.kenkohphotography.com
Anyone got a manual for ricoh gr1s? kw which website can download? cant seem to find :dunno: how to set iso? or can it set iso? and which mode is use for portraits? Thanks in advance to everyone out there...

xiaobai said:
Anyone got a manual for ricoh gr1s? kw which website can download? cant seem to find :dunno: how to set iso? or can it set iso? and which mode is use for portraits? Thanks in advance to everyone out there...

I still have the box and manual of this camera. If you want it, you can pm me.
FYI, it is not a reliable camera and I already sold it off long time ago.

ok thank bro... i see how after this week... And in wat way is it nt reliable?:dunno: heard it is quite a gd compact... read a lot of gd review on it... can share ur experiences with tis camera?

xiaobai said:
ok thank bro... i see how after this week... And in wat way is it nt reliable?:dunno: heard it is quite a gd compact... read a lot of gd review on it... can share ur experiences with tis camera?

This camera fails me in less than 6 mths of usage as I bought it new and still with warrenty from TCW. Many of my pics are not exposed at all due to shutter jam. The quality of the optics are pretty good no doubt.
When I had it fixed, I sold it off and bought a new Contax T3 instead. T3 had served me very well and never disappoint me for the last 3 years of heavy usage.

xiaobai said:

Check out this website for some info on the GR1 while you look for the GR1s manual
http://www.keithberry.telinco.co.uk/GR1 use.htm

xiaobai said:
Anyone got a manual for ricoh gr1s? ..

PM me your email, send it to you. I do not have the camera. Manual courtesy of the great guy Butkus.:) Free of course. Tell those people selling manuals on line to go to H*ll.

ricohflex said:
PM me your email, send it to you. I do not have the camera. Manual courtesy of the great guy Butkus.:) Free of course. Tell those people selling manuals on line to go to H*ll.

I hope that you are not referring to me? I dun think you should use harsh words like 'go to H*ll' rite?
The manual belong to me, I have the right to give away or sell it and it have nothing to do with you.
Anyway, if anyone wants this manual can PM me and I will give it for free.

XXX Boy said:
I hope that you are not referring to me? I dun think you should use harsh words like 'go to H*ll' rite?
The manual belong to me, I have the right to give away or sell it and it have nothing to do with you.
Anyway, if anyone wants this manual can PM me and I will give it for free.

xxxboy, relax.... no lah.. not referring to you at all. :bsmilie:
think you got the wrong channel.

I was referring to the big overseas companies who sell manuals online through internet; specifically those that allow you to download straight to your PC.
The buyers pay by credit card or paypal and then download the softcopy.
If the buyers want to buy the printed copy, they can send it to them.
But expensive.
A Leica SL2 original manual cost £50 pounds sterling (before adding postage charges)
That is about $160 ? for a manual. :eek:

Many hobbyists have generously shared their manuals on-line with others.
Butkus is famous.
There are others. Nikonians got a nice site where they share some manuals. You can download for free.
Camera makers also have their own site and sometimes users can get the manuals from their sites again completely 100% free.

I thought we were the 2 good guys who wanted to help xiaobai find the manual. So instead of you send by mail to him, I can just send the softcopy. ( courtesy of Butkus)

Status
Not open for further replies.