Revographers Season V | The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh, what just happened?

i know the weather's like that, but why's everyone so hot?

and ya, sorry i didnt attend at 9pm, after all, i don't have your msn =x

stop adding oil to the fire please

depends on what oil.
Since you kids so rich,
can splurge on adding expensive oil I guess.
If I'm right its Tapis Oil.... unless got some new oil that just took the market by storm

why am I getting this vibe that the advice given by other people seems to be falling on deaf ears, as evident by the cavalier responses given in response?

well a wise man once told me

"if you say something, don't bother to repeat yourself.. if people will listen, they will listen. if they don't, then they never will. but maybe some day they'll understand."

no need to bother, really. :)

this is my last post on the matter in this thread.

stop adding oil to the fire please

how am I adding, to quote unquote, oil to the fire, by merely drawing a conclusion from what has been going on in the thread, and in the screenshots. if anything, I'm only highlighting what I think is pretty evident, and if that's a form of instigation, then so be it.

by that logic, this whole thread should be closed down because it in itself is a form of instigation, or to quote you, adding oil to the fire.

well a wise man once told me

"if you say something, don't bother to repeat yourself.. if people will listen, they will listen. if they don't, then they never will. but maybe some day they'll understand."

no need to bother, really. :)

this is my last post on the matter in this thread.

I'm just appalled at the fact that people are not open to discourse, or rather be open to the fact that there will always be points of views apart from themselves. but rather than preach like a broken record, I'll just let it be. because I've always subscribed to the adage that life's lessons are best learnt painfully.

hey guys. how are all of you? hope you doing fine in Singapore yeah. words gg back and forth i see. oh well. In clubsnap, everyone hides behind a persona. beyond the keyboard they can be somebody or nobody. so while in CS. just accept what others have to say. they are free to say anything they want. there no need to get agitated here. wont get you anywhere. i've met u ppl and have nice chats with some of you. relax. just say thank you when other members of cs gives you advice. if they think you are an arrogant, 2-headed snake, then so be it. they just saying based on what they read on the screen, ur cs persona. you dont have to prove to them otherwise. if u think u r not as what they say. then just laugh it off. i've done similar mistakes here and this is what i realise. i have night86mare calling me a broken record b4. haha. but hey. i dun give a hoot abt it anymore. so yeap. Have a nice day guys

Cheers.

hey guys. how are all of you? hope you doing fine in Singapore yeah. words gg back and forth i see. oh well. In clubsnap, everyone hides behind a persona. beyond the keyboard they can be somebody or nobody. so while in CS. just accept what others have to say. they are free to say anything they want. there no need to get agitated here. wont get you anywhere. i've met u ppl and have nice chats with some of you. relax. just say thank you when other members of cs gives you advice. if they think you are an arrogant, 2-headed snake, then so be it. they just saying based on what they read on the screen, ur cs persona. you dont have to prove to them otherwise. if u think u r not as what they say. then just laugh it off. i've done similar mistakes here and this is what i realise. i have night86mare calling me a broken record b4. haha. but hey. i dun give a hoot abt it anymore. so yeap. Have a nice day guys

Cheers.
You are back haha

Singapore Arts/Heritage(idk which) museum got anything nice to shoot? Going there on friday :confused:

Hohoho.. u there shoot liao, than tell us got things to shoot anot la..HAHA! than can go there next time ma..haha at least got excursion..haha

School ask me to shoot the students. -.- Having a camera on school outings is dangerous,end up the girls sure ask me help them take pictures -.-

i soooooo don't trust girls that want to camwhore with my camera . and they get very fussy -.-

why not i bring norman's gear and tell them " come,camwhore with one hand,if you can :D"

i soooooo don't trust girls that want to camwhore with my camera . and they get very fussy -.-

why not i bring norman's gear and tell them " come,camwhore with one hand,if you can :D"

His load is big man haha even I oso cannot 1 hand . They should try those d3 with 600mm

i really cannot find any fault with that

chio first or not? ;x

Chio.But she got her own dowan use hers use mine.She owns 400D 50D 70-200F4L 18-55 Sigma 18-200 24-70F2.8L leh!!! use my 18-55 camwhore

Last edited:
Hello everyone! i'm glenn's friend =P that one during NDP firework =P can i join? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.